return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Gone away :)
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
Just putting the final touches to me preparations for a week in the sun, gonna miss u lot (the ones who know me anyway) and I'll be posting yer postcards when i get home cos i understand the postal system here, plus they'll arrive faster :p

Gonna get sedated in the morning for the flight, and go to the land of perfection (where JefFf has class, alan is a salmon, jay is sane, luke is a superstar DJ & Mikey sparks out pvd after a lovers tiff) :D

Adios guys/gals/Toby :)

ps if theres a net cafe i'll pop into chat one day to say hi & taunt ya
Fundamental
Lucky barstid... Have a good time man. Don't get too attached to the good weather, coz eventually you'll be back in this ehole.

Have fun!:D
DJ Mikey Mike
hav fun u git
jonsimmonds
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
posting yer postcards when i get home cos i understand the postal system here, plus they'll arrive faster :p

wot a load of rubbish as atm here is technically uk you rambling fool :P
Spad
quote:
Originally posted by jonsimmonds
wot a load of rubbish as atm here is technically uk you rambling fool :P

That actually made sense :)

Well actually no it didn't, coz the postal system is pretty much the same worldwide

* Write Message
* Write Address
* Affix Stamp

Anyways, have a good time matey :)
InAcoma
have a great time and come back with a sexc tan
god knows u wont get one in the UK ;)
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by InAcoma
have a great time and come back with a sexc tan
god knows u wont get one in the UK ;)

hehe thanks Hun :D

Tell Phil I'll have those topless pics for him... not of me of course ;)
tu_face
gah u bastard!

and ye, the postcard will not have so much meaning to it with the queens head on it.. post them there u f00l :p

have a good one ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement