return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Matrix Shmatrix
View this Thread in Original format
D'Paul
The Matrix Reloaded is the biggest pile of dog my eyes have ever come across. I feel stupider for having gone to see it. The story sucked ass (ooo, Zion, the last city!), the action was recycled (more Agent Smiths! oh wow!), and man was it too long for its own good (especially that dirty person rave/lovemaking {btw, I do not need to see people making love with little portruding nodules coming out of their skin} scene). If people are that boring in the Matrix future, there deserves to be only one human city left.
Dmatrox
i think its good to see the movie not focusing on the storyline but just as a kick ass movie in mindblowing effects and action sequences
DJ RozzeR
quote:
Originally posted by D'Paul
The Matrix Reloaded is the biggest pile of dog my eyes have ever come across. I feel stupider for having gone to see it. The story sucked ass (ooo, Zion, the last city!), the action was recycled (more Agent Smiths! oh wow!), and man was it too long for its own good (especially that dirty person rave/lovemaking {btw, I do not need to see people making love with little portruding nodules coming out of their skin} scene). If people are as boring in the Matrix future, there deserves to be only one human city left.

I don't think one of the most awaited films ever is rubbish, i think that it aint fair calling it , as now im gonna think it will be when i go and watch it, why dont you produce a better film then ?
JohnSmith
blasphemy. this movie rocked.
AnotherWay83
the movie was awesum, but i think they could've dun without the lovemaking scene, i dont think it tied in too well with what was going in, but the movie was still great
S2K
bastard spoilers

:whip: :whip:
JayD
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=106968

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement