return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Clubs & Eyedrops
View this Thread in Original format
beema
Will someone please explain to me why so many clubs restrict you from bringing in Visine or any type of eye-drops??

is it because they think you are trying to sneak some kind of drug inside them???

It's really ing annoying for people who wear contacts, especially in DC where the anti-smoking law hasnt been passed...smoke is super irritating on your eyes, and they get dried out enough with contacts in.
I am so in pissed when they make me throw out a bottle of visine or somethng..that aint cheap!:whip:
butterfly
eye drop bottles are very common vessels for liquid acid.
jdat
yeah drugs that's for sure ... you'd be amazed how many tactics people have to bring in drugs...

I know some places won't even let lipstick in and the list of items is FARRRRRRRRR from being limited to these items

I've never yet had my inhaler ( ashtma ) taken by the bouncer but sure as hell if one ever tries to tell me I can't get in with it there's going to be a riot :whip: :whip: :wtf: :toothless
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by beema
Will someone please explain to me why so many clubs restrict you from bringing in Visine or any type of eye-drops??

is it because they think you are trying to sneak some kind of drug inside them???

It's really ing annoying for people who wear contacts, especially in DC where the anti-smoking law hasnt been passed...smoke is super irritating on your eyes, and they get dried out enough with contacts in.
I am so in pissed when they make me throw out a bottle of visine or somethng..that aint cheap!:whip:

you tell me you can't sneak in a visine bottle?!?

you can always scotch tape it under your balls ;)
twilochik
I've seen people pour G outta contact lens solution bottles. Anything liquid can be easily poured into those things.
Dr. Cfire
are you telling me you cant get a bottle of visine in to club hell we used to sneak in mickeys and you cant get a tiny little eye drop bottle in.
Dj_ExOn
quote:
Originally posted by hadi ******
put it inside your show, they dont make you take off your shows and socks

Your what? You mean shoes? :stongue: :toothless
Solstice
quote:
Originally posted by hadi ******
put it inside your show, they dont make you take off your shows and socks

shows?, do you mean shoes ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement