return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
please read this !! important
View this Thread in Original format
psilocin
A word of warning to the many fellow pill poppers out there. There is a drug on the market being sold as E but it is actually a drug called PMA and the reason it is being sold is cos it is cheaper to make but it is poison. It looks exactly like a normal e pill cept when u take it, it seems to take much longer to kick in about 1hr+ and it might feel really weak - like a bunk e so one would do more naturally but this is the reason for overdose and an almost assured death. it causes the body temp to rise to about 108 degrees within a few hours and basically u boil up from the inside and then die...
so i m sure some of u already know this but i just found out recently and thought i better warn those who did not know. for more info just type something in a search engine like "pma tablets"

i am really disgusted at the lengths people go to just to literally save 1 dollar on the manufacturing of a pill.
DJ_NRG
I hate to sound like a cynic, but don't you sort of take this risk whenever you take any drugs? (short of those that you made/grew yourself) I mean, there's not exactly a standard out there for making drugs...and should you get some bad , what are you gonna do about it? Take it back? Not trying to sound mean, or arrogant, or anything like that, I would just think that this risk would almost be inherent(sp?) with drug use.
Nell
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_NRG
I hate to sound like a cynic, but don't you sort of take this risk whenever you take any drugs? (short of those that you made/grew yourself) I mean, there's not exactly a standard out there for making drugs...and should you get some bad , what are you gonna do about it? Take it back? Not trying to sound mean, or arrogant, or anything like that, I would just think that this risk would almost be inherent(sp?) with drug use.

werd.

drugs are for mugs, and i think there are a few on these boards :rolleyes:
Kirby
Hasn't this been being sold for a long time now? Or has there been a recent boom in its sales?
psilocin
quote:
hate to sound like a cynic, but don't you sort of take this risk whenever you take any drugs? (short of those that you made/grew yourself) I mean, there's not exactly a standard out there for making drugs...and should you get some bad , what are you gonna do about it? Take it back? Not trying to sound mean, or arrogant, or anything like that, I would just think that this risk would almost be inherent(sp?) with drug use.

oh i totally understand that man but look at it like this its a totally different risk like when i pop i expect to get high and obviously lose a few brain cells an w/e else damage comes with it thats the price i pay but what i dont expect is for a totally different drug which could kill me and i wouldnt even know why. like i said earlier, if i expect to do E and from the 1st i dont get high i'll wanna take more but if its pma then i'll prob die...so hopefully through this ppl may be able to avoid that mistake by not taking more of the same pill if its bunk and they think its weak and preventing an Od. there are e tester kits out ya know.

yeah kirby this has been out for awhile years ago but it seems to be resurfacing now.....
kr00t0n
When will drug manufacturers realise that making cheap drugs that can easily kill people is REALLY stupid from a business viewpoint?

Not only are you limiting your market (if a bacth of say Yellow Airplanes sent a few peeps into hospital, word word spread and ppl wouldn't buy them), but you're killing your consumers too.

They should at least put in stuff that's cheap that doesnt harm us or anything... :whip:
kirbtastic
drugs are badd mmmkay ...plus do u really think that someone who takes the chance of doing drugs will care what they are popping ..not to sound like a dick ..but if ur taking the chance of popping a pill from buying from someone u dont know ..then i doubt u are the type of person who cares of what u are putting in you body
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by kirbtastic
drugs are badd mmmkay ...plus do u really think that someone who takes the chance of doing drugs will care what they are popping ..not to sound like a dick ..but if ur taking the chance of popping a pill from buying from someone u dont know ..then i doubt u are the type of person who cares of what u are putting in you body

No offense meant, and I may be misinterpreting you, but that sounded kinda ignorant.
Of course there are drug users who care what they are putting into themselves, I for one own a testing kit and test any newpills I get, plus I only get from trusted sources.
Not that there arent ppl who will take whatever is cheapest, but alot of us do try and keep in the know.
kirbtastic
quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
No offense meant, and I may be misinterpreting you, but that sounded kinda ignorant.
Of course there are drug users who care what they are putting into themselves, I for one own a testing kit and test any newpills I get, plus I only get from trusted sources.
Not that there arent ppl who will take whatever is cheapest, but alot of us do try and keep in the know.

absolutely ...but this seems to be something that is sold at clubs and what not, to people who are uprepared and dont give a ..they just want to get wacked ..responsible drug users ..if there is such a thing ..would never come upon this situation i dont think have to worry about taking bogus pills ...i commend u on your responsibilty ...basically take the complete opposite of u ..those are the people who will die from this
kr00t0n
quote:
absolutely ...but this seems to be something that is sold at clubs and what not, to people who are uprepared and dont give a ..they just want to get wacked ..responsible drug users ..if there is such a thing ..would never come upon this situation i dont think have to worry about taking bogus pills ...i commend u on your responsibilty ...basically take the complete opposite of u ..those are the people who will die from this

Nice one :)

That's one of the reasons I hate it when gung-ho anti-drug people slate users who try and inform, simply coz they see 'inform' as 'promote' :rolleyes:

Dumonde Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Nell
werd.

drugs are for mugs, and i think there are a few on these boards :rolleyes:

well i'll be a whole tea tray then....
Dumonde Trancer
quote:

this man knows the score,

heed his wise words :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement