return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Remy D
GREAT news!! :crazy:

The next installment in the Splinter Cell series will feature online multiplayer missions.

Ubi Soft has officially announced Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, the next installment in the Splinter Cell series. The game, which is currently in development for multiple platforms, will have a more-cinematic feel and more-realistic environments. More importantly, Pandora Tomorrow will have a strong online multiplayer component--several players will be able to participate in online multiplayer missions along with Sam Fisher.

marcus82
didn't Splinter Cell remind you of a video game for playstation called spyphon filter? i dunno, i haven't played it too long but i can't bring myself to play it that long. raven shield if better...another TC game.

*EDIT*

SC is still a good game though, i'm curious about the mplayer aspect of it
DrummeRaver86
mmmmmmmmmmmm..................Splinter Cell......................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
But, how good can it be for a game like Splinter Cell to have a multiplyer option. This kind of game doesn't really call for an option like that.
TheDemon
Oh hell yeah. I loved the original. so I can't wait to see what this one's going to be like.
Munken
quote:
The next installment in the Splinter Cell series will feature online multiplayer missions.

What does that mean? is it a new game, add-on or patch?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement