return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Traktor Dj-Mixer (New Version)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ-Energy
Hello all
listen
i went to the Traktor site
and i saw there is a new Traktor Dj-Mixer which looks really kewl!!
i have v1.0 which is very good and i like it
but the new one seems much better
does anyone know where i can get the new version.. its kinda urgent
TraNceFaN
wait till they at least release the demo version!:)
DJ-Energy
Do you have any idea when that will be?
DjMT
Have been using Traktor for a while now and like it a lot...very much like the real thing with some nice "extras"

Will let you know if I get the new version
DJ-Energy
Thanx Man..
i've been using traktor for a while 2... im not so good at mixin.. so tryin to practice as much as i can...
so thanks.. i really look forword to the new traktor version..
TraNcerke
Hmmzz, i dont like tractor that much, ive seen it, and well, i liked bpm studio more, in tractor u click the = button, and tracks are same bpm. in Bpm studio u still need a few dj skills...
DjMT
quote:
Originally posted by TraNcerke
Hmmzz, i dont like tractor that much, ive seen it, and well, i liked bpm studio more, in tractor u click the = button, and tracks are same bpm. in Bpm studio u still need a few dj skills...

...so don't use the = button! ;)

Will have to check out bpm studio...you like it, right?
TraNcerke
Well its a nice program, not that i would throw away my double cd-player for it, but, it can become usefull, if u have 2 soundcards you can assignt the line outs to each deck, so u can connect the soundcarts to the channels on your mixer. Actually i dont know tractor very well, i rather like the "real stuff" :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement