return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
MTV Movie Awards
View this Thread in Original format
TigerClaw
Did any of you guys watched it tonight?, That Matrix Reloaded parody was freaken hilarious. :)
Eu4ea_18
Loved Keanu repeating, "No. I Can't" when prompted to do running man. Also, will ferrel was fab!

Think Stifler saved the awards. Justin is a tool.
Dublin Guy
Havnt seen it yet,Colin Farrell is a player....
Big Lil
think there showin over here 2moro nite, might get someone to record it n see wot its like
Duke2003
i guess it will never be shown in holland but it's not that interesting anyway
politcs_of_danc
sorry but i rarely watch tv...but i did hear about demi moore dating ashton kutcher :haha: :haha: :haha: whats up with that:conf: thats like me dating my dad :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: yuck!!!!!!!!:nervous: :nervous:
EliPsE
hmmm The older the better
SpykeChyld
I'd bang Demi Moore.

Anyway, No, I didn't watch it. Just commenting on the fact that there are only 6 responses to this thread.:)
Aya Brea
for some reason i thought ashton kutcher was with brittany murphy. i didnt even know the movie awards were gonna be on, i guess they got suckier and suckier each year and i stopped giving a crap
placebo
I'd bang Demi Moore too. But Roselyn Sanchez is hotter. I thought the Gollum thing was ing hilarous, and I missed the Matrix parody, oh well. I watched the TATU thing and that was about it. I was just flipping through the channels and I caught it.

LiquidX
Maaaan ! ! That MATRIX thing was HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!:stongue:
RenderedDream
anyone has a link to a rip?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement