return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Clubbin' Clothes
View this Thread in Original format
The White Rabbi
I wear sort of shirt and trouser when i go clubbing, and for the summer, i was thinking more "im a hardcore clubber" sort of style. Does anyone know any good sites where i can get cool clothes from and what you all normally wear?

Im not looking for big names, im looking for style, although big names would do, but not a preference.

Cheers in advance.
tu_face
CYBERDOG!!!

thats a link if it works...

peace
skywarp
Lithium
GAT
Kikwear
UFO
FDCO
JNCO
Snug

I'm sure most companies have websites set up but I don't want to look for addresses right now ...
The White Rabbi
wow cyberdog is CLASS!

cheers to you 2 :)
Paul Griffiths 1
Well in summer I just wear a nice shirt & specky pants, and in winter you can dress up heaps better and wear skivvies and nice stylish big jackets. Love the cooler weather for dressing up. I used too wear minimal clothing for dancing comfort, but I'm getting older, & now I just watch and look friggid...lol
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by The White Rabbi
wow cyberdog is CLASS!

cheers to you 2 :)

aye it is class... Dane stuff is also pretty cool but ive only seen the stuff for the gurlz.. mmmmmmm black mesh... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno what the website is either.. it aint something easy like dane.com or .co.uk cuz i just tried them... errr ask rainbowbrite about dane ;)

peace
Dj Lex
Most of the time i wear a Blue jeans with a white shirt.
Henkie_henk
Yeah cyberdog is pretty cool.. i wouldnt wear it though.. cool site 2 really cool!

When i got clubbing i wear something diff everytime.. (people might recognize me)
Miss Proximus
what I really don't understand is why a lot of chicks wear mini-skirts and small dresses to parties..I mean..HELLO..you are there to dance and not to constantly pull down yer clothes right? I bet you guys disagree with me, cuz you all get very horny with these gurls I bet..:p

anywayz...I always wear trousers (used to wear white "nylon" trousers, but switched over to black 3/4 "nylon" trousers)..I dunno how the material is called so I just refer to it as nylon....and I wear a top...mostly pink or white...and ofcourse some nice decorations...but hey, I don't think you're really interested in girls'clothes haha :D

..all I can say is: as long as it fits good and you are happy dancing in it!!
Blik
Cyberdog is also in expensive, pay 35 pounds for a T-shirt, that's really expensive, too bad, the shirts look cool

j_spot
depends what I wanna do. If I wanna get pics, I have to wear Jeans, cuz the pockets in my other pants r too big and the camera pulls em down. But if I wanna go party like nuts, then ill wear the FDCO which r vented...But be warned...unless u r dancing, vents dont do a damn thing! n depending on where im going n if its themed or not, ill choose a shirt. But from now on, itll probly be the TA shirt...or a Snug, cuz they r nice...But cotton rules! While polyester shirts look nice, u start to move and u sweat like a mothera...specially when they turn the heat on in the club to make u drink more...grrr....

Practical is the way to go!--->IE i agree with Miss Proximus about chix in skirts...even full lenght ones..HOW can u dance? unless they got big splits, u cant move..pants r the way to go!
DJ_Bod
I always get my stuff from Karmaloop... I think its Karmaloop.com, but I could be wrong... Only problem is that they're located in California, so shipping to Europe might be expensive... Ah well... just another site for ya to look at...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement