return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Animatrix
View this Thread in Original format
Duke2003
So, has anyone seen it yet? I did and i thought most were awesome, especially the second renaissance and the final flight of the osiris were sooooo cool
LordTranceaLaut
what were these 2 stores about...

1)the one with the cat that goes missing in that haunted house...

2) the last one with a "friendly" machine....was it able to save trinity in the end or no...

i was blown away by the first episode i saw...esp the sword fight scene....why couldnt they make all the episodes with similar animation...why did some episodes havea more cartoonish feel to them than others...
Domz
i have only seen the final fight of the osiris, and thought it was quality :eyespop:
Philby
quote:
Originally posted by LordTranceaLaut

2) the last one with a "friendly" machine....was it able to save trinity in the end or no...

i was blown away by the first episode i saw...esp the sword fight scene....why couldnt they make all the episodes with similar animation...why did some episodes havea more cartoonish feel to them than others...

yeah i seen them, pretty interesting. my lecturer brought it with him and every 5 mins he kept saying 'can i put the dvd on yet?' hehe.

1)
i think this was just a little story showing how there can be glitches in the matrix, maybe the code gets stuffed or soemthing somewhere and the "rules" of the world get broken. this was just one example of a glitch.

2)
i thought this one was pretty interesting to, putting machines into the matrix, showing them what its like and seeing them decide to join the humans. i think the humans all died in that one though, can't remember.

i thought they were all made by different people, thats why the different animation styles were used. or if not, just showcasing the different animation styles instead of having all the different stories and themes the same way.
like the detective one, that works really well the way it was animated, it wouldn't be the same if it was made by computer animation.
Misty Kitty
i really enjoyed 'boy story' (at least i fink it was called that)
Psy-Trancer
i like them all!
MaRt
I enjoyed it very much, even the mental bits that didn't really make a lot of sense! The idea of the eight separate mini-stories really worked well in exploring some of the unknown aspects of the world of The Matrix, I thought.

It was cool noticing how things fitted in with and supported the movies, too. Plus the animation was, for the best part, AMAZING. :eyespop:
SgtFoo
Igot the DVD and it all rox!!

the Rennaissance 1 & 2 episodes are the "archived" histories of how the Matrix began and how the machine took over the world.... some very powerful stories on this DVD. get it an enjoy.

I got the DVD and CD set, which has some nice electronica on it!! booyaa!!!!
KilldaDJ
from the flight of the osiris

the rendered womens ass at the intro

phwooar...
hadi burpee
quote:
Originally posted by LordTranceaLaut

i think the first one is about how the oracle was talking about stuff like vampires and what not, same thing, a glitch that they werent supposed to see

the last one was not with trinity, but i think they were trying to find a way to fight the machines, by making the machines "choose" to join them, throw the mind trick they did, but again, we dont know what time that took place, because it was on the surface, and those machines looked a bit outdated, compared to the sentinels

osiris one was cool, i didnt catch that it was connected with the second film for some reason until i saw it for the second time, and remembered in the film about the osiris readings of the sentinels

awesome stuff though, i cant wait for the next ones to come out

SgtFoo
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
from the flight of the osiris

the rendered womens ass at the intro

phwooar...

oh yea... that was quite the hot CG ass, i might say.
DJ Chrono
Program was insane.. i like that old japanese animation style.

Also, did you get the package with the animatix soundtrack? That CD is insane!! especially track 12.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement