return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

My Webpage... Help...
View this Thread in Original format
bassaholix
Ive got a yahoo-geocities webpage right... but when i open it up.. it says "Done, Errors found"

I know this means the page has loaded, but why the errors?

I think its because the geocities banner doesn't appear... lol, thats a good thing, since its pretty annoying. Not that i mind, but is there really something wrong?

Maybe any HTML/WebGuru's can help me...

Plllleeeeeeezzzzzeeee... :D
Ill give you a cookie... :D

My Web
o0moonman0o
did u build ur site with the geocities site builders? if u did I suggest u build it with a program such as dreamweaver or code it from scratch in note pad cuz those geocities site builders often code crap...
bassaholix
Nah i used frontpage, since i can't be bothered to install Dreamweaver...
DJ RozzeR
Ok , I have found a few errors for you , you have two comment tags which were causing the error , ive notice that you have some code after the /html tag, copy this code below and overwrite your index.htm file and see if it works .

-=[ Welcome to my HomePage ]=-

"Friends
help you move, real friends help you move bodies..."

Home -
Stat's
-
Bio

-
Pic's

-

Fave's

-

Music
-
E-Journal
-

Poetry
-

Contact
-

Links
 -  

Hello and welcome, you have
stumbled onto my online existence...

Have fun and hope you enjoy...

" The glory of a friendship is not
the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of
companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when
he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust
them with his friendship."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Website designed by: Mario Cordova

This
site is best viewed in 800 x 600 pixels and with IE5 or higher

<********>setstats

Let me know if it works. rzr, i recommened you learn dreamweaver it will be worth it trust me.
bassaholix
Well me .. lol... i know dreamweaver... just can't be arsed.. it's only a simple homepage...

Thanks RozzeR

Mucho appreciated!
UglyDave
the chic on the top of the page is pretty damn hot. I'd very much like to bone her :)
magnasoma
i get an error in line 2, char 29, which is kinda wierd coz all the head info looks fine. only thing i can think of is filling in ur description and keyword metatags, and cut the crap out of the title tag, just in case that's it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement