return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

i have a problem i guess
View this Thread in Original format
Flash Bastard
hi there, so i have this problem ... i mostly turn at home, on my gemini 500 XL II, but sometimes i turn at a club and offcourse there the have technics .. but i am not saying i am good but at home i'm much better because i think i am used to the table's, in the club it's 4 me so much harder to get it right ... so what are my options i just don't have the money NOW 4 buying 2 technics
JohnSmith
lol @ turn.

PVD is turning tonight!

sorry.. as for your predicament, i reccomend you just save up. stop buying vinyl for a while, stop indulging in luxuries.. just save every penny and get those techs you've always dreamed of. they will be worth every penny!
DjJade
yeah just live on water and....instant noodles for a couple of months...dont buy vinyl and dont go out.

hehehe

well everyone goes through that problem but eventually it will pass. save up some money and consider buying used tables or soemthing...all you need is about 500-600 dollars for a pair of used techs and you will be set.
Flash Bastard
i will save up then :D, but not buying vinyl thats realy a pain in the ass :D .. i will buy brand new ones then i know 100 % that the are good
Blithe
No more buying vinyl? I think I'd rather starve....

muhahahaha!

(Yes, I am THAT obsessed)
DJ Tranz
I know Withdrawals can be a bitch... hahahahahahaha!

F^cking records buying addiction! (typing this as my order for 22 new tracks gets processed on another browser) hehehe :D :D :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement