return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Freey Corsen plays Blackpool!
View this Thread in Original format
Lover Boy
According to The Syndicate website, Ferry Corsten is visiting Blackpool on the 28th June 2 spin a set! Amazing! Now weve had Tiesto, Jules & Corsten!

Cmon over Armin & PVD!!!
AndskiSpeed
well I'll be off to see Sander K in Stoke soon, no trance DJs tho :( Had Matt Darey here a few months ago tho, which my friend didnt want to go to cos it was a tenner entrance fee. Feckin twat :(
joeh152
Well, if you think thats cool, how about this?

The local DJ here looks just like Oakey - but plays MC Hammer

:(
AndskiSpeed
quote:
Originally posted by joeh152
Well, if you think thats cool, how about this?

The local DJ here looks just like Oakey - but plays MC Hammer

:(

The local DJ here played 3rd Earth for me :)
Fairy Liquid
quote:
Originally posted by Lover Boy
According to The Syndicate website, Ferry Corsten is visiting Blackpool on the 28th June 2 spin a set! Amazing! Now weve had Tiesto, Jules & Corsten!

Cmon over Armin & PVD!!!
whaaaaaat????!! where is this happening??? feed me information :D
joeh152
quote:
Originally posted by AndskiSpeed
The local DJ here played 3rd Earth for me :)

Lucky Sod :p

Whenever i see a local dj playing here - i ask them to play System F - out of the blue. Out of all the (quality) trance - they are very likely to have one.

Never have they come through and played it - one time, realising i must like trance, the DJ played DJ sammy heaven instead - so i left!

Another time a dj didnt have it, but seeing that i was the only person there sober enough to notice what music was playing - he decided to play an half hour trance set - well mixed and alright track selection.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement