return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Sex threads question... only a couple responses needed
View this Thread in Original format
Kirby
So how are the forums feeling in terms of sex-related threads? I haven't been on the forums much lately since I didn't have great access to the internet but I just wanted to check up and see if I asked a question like 'most orgasms in the same session?' out of pure curiosity because I think us girls have a lot of cool variety to talk about, I could actually get an answer rather than a closed thread. So thanks for any updates or whatever you can give me...
AnotherWay83
uhm...i dont really know how the forum is feeling atm but now that u've mentioned 'orgasms' and the fact that u're a girl all in one paragraph, i know that i'm feeling horny :D

heheh j/k...why dont u just make a thread, i dont think we've had a most-orgasms-in-one-session thread yet in TA history, none that i can recall anyway
sebby
Hell Yeah! Bring it on! I know all of you guys on TA love to read it. It's impossible to ignore such thing.
butterfly
yeah... if that thread got closed it wouldnt be consistent with the way things are around here normally... i only wish i could get more than one in one session...
whiskers
*rolls eyes & throws hands up in the air*

oh, what the hell, go ahead... it's not unusual around here anymore
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by butterfly
i only wish i could get more than one in one session...

:toocool: <-- maybe u just need the right guy. j/k ;)
butterfly
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
:toocool: <-- maybe u just need the right guy. j/k ;)

who knows.... that could be the problem.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement