return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
check out this site...its www.oasisofsound.cjb.net...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ A.i
sup everyone.. check out this site and tell me how you like my mix... its not all that but just wanted to hear some feedback on how i can improve ... oh and a good compliment wont hurt either...hehehe
www.oasisofsound.cjb.net thanks.... bye
NZWaverider
Hey M8, tried out your site, but when i went into the music section, my explorer crashed:confused: :confused:
I also tried to down load some of soyboys stuff, but it would complete the 19mb download at 1.28mb, saying it was complete??????a bit short aye.
I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum, try the Amatures forum next time
let us know if the link works, so i can have a listen
Cheer cheer:D :D
FASTDJMP3
Been there already , nice website :)
NZWaverider
Yeah I agree, Very nice site design, but has anybody sucessfully dnloaded any stuff of this and DJ soyboys site.:p :p
DjMT
Nice site design...listened to a bit of your mix off of live365...Do you have the mix in downloadable form somewhere??? The first part of it sounded pretty good!
DJ ALADDIN
NICE WEBSITE........... LIKE THE FLASH INTRO AND ALSO THE LAYOUT OF IT.....CHECK OUT MINE AT http://www.djaladdin2001.cjb.net..... and tell me what u think of it
Phanta C 2001
nice guys!
NZWaverider
quote:
DJ ALADDIN NICE WEBSITE........... LIKE THE FLASH INTRO AND ALSO THE LAYOUT OF IT.....CHECK OUT MINE AT http://www.djaladdin2001.cjb.net..... and tell me what u think of it

Hi DJ Aladdin, you might want to check the above link, it didn't work. What is all the dots after cjb.net....?
Cheers:D :D :D :D
jparknyc
i'll correct the problem this afternoon...should be funtional this evening...dj soyboy...sorry bout the incovenience...
jparknyc
quote:
I also tried to down load some of soyboys stuff, but it would complete the 19mb download at 1.28mb, saying it was complete??????a bit short aye.

i've checked the links and they are working fine...maybe just some freak accident that it didn't work for you...in anycase, i am also creating a myplay account for those of you who can't seem to download from the links...enjoy and remember to say whuddup in the guestbook...plur...jp

DJ A.i
hi everyone... sorry for all the problems you are haveing with my site... but..i will also be putting my mix(s) at my play so that you can DL them into your harddrive... currently i am working with minimum internet space so putting my mixes at myplay is the best i can do for now
NZWaverider
Cheers guys, i will give it another go, from the wee bit i dnloaded, it sounded good, will let ya nkow:D :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement