return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

IBIZA, hox or heaven?
View this Thread in Original format
Trance-Aqua
Watching oldies fliks like Kevin and Perry go large (i know its old but hey trance is dere) and was just thinking, i hear all about IBIZA and its even in venga boys album (no i dont like them lol) Is there realy like the best trance club or is it just a publicity attempt ????
Biohazard
They do have the largest clubs, but the Djs can be seen for half the price in the UK/Holland ;)
pumavisor808
It's not just about the biggest clubs or the best dj's.... It's about the vibe there... No where else can compare to the vibe in Ibiza.... You really have to experience it to understand it...
I'll be back to Ibiza in Sept. and it is worth every penny.
Here's my lineup for the time I'll be there...

Sun - Sundays @ Space w/ Steve Lawler
Mon - Roger Sanchez @ Pacha
Tue - Carl Cox @ Space
Wed - Subliminal Sessions w/ Erick Morilo, Harry Romero, and Timo Maas
Thu - Cream @ amnesia w/ Paul Van Dyk and Tiesto
Fri - Pacha 30th b'day w/ Sasha and Pete Tong
Sat - ???
Sun - Sundays @ Space w/ Steve Lawler (This is usually the day that Sasha has his b'day party @ space but has not been confirmed yet)
Mon - Manumission @ Privilege
Tue - go home an sleep...
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
the whole balearic vibe has never interested me personally, if i were to go on a clubbing holiday it'd be germany or holland for me any day of the week,, me never been to ibiza, and i dont plan on it, way wayy too expensive for a holiday that wouldnt cater for my clubbing needs, but hey, ibiza must be doing sumthing right :D
Dublin Guy
Ibiza is the place to be , its the best experience of your life , ill be there 15th august .

PvD
Picotto
Fontaine

21st August @ Amnesia!!
Muff2K
i'll be in ibiza this summer with a buddy from aug 13 - 18

can't wait :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement