return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
What's the most amazing thing you have ever seen?
View this Thread in Original format
Trazedict
If you have ever seen anything ing amazing, this is the place to put it. For me, probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen is Glenallen Hill hitting the longest home run I have ever seen. He was on my favorite team the Chicago Cubs at the time, and he hit it onto the rooftop of a building across the street from Wrigley Field about two years ago. And if you don't believe me, I downloaded the video and you can see for yourself. I don't have anyplace to put it so you can get it from me in the hub. Seriously, you must see it cuz you will never see something that will give you the goosebumps as big as this.

Well that's it for me. What's yours?

-EDIT- Search for: "TheHillHomeRun" (all one word)
wick
my gf naked.
kewlness
my body going through puberty
PhloTron
Probably the St. Elmo's Fire that appears on the windshield of the plane I drive. Need cold, cold clouds with ice crystals and some static electricity...usually above 200 knots...it flames, streaks, sparkles bright blue...and if it's real good...you put your finger on the windscreen and it follows you around (like the electric ball at the holloween store)

That or the 600 pound Sturgeon I caught in the Columbia River last Summer. Yes, 600...was just over 10 feet long. Catch and Release of course! :D :D :D

Other amazing events that i've seen along with the world in my lifetime, but I thought these were more 'original'
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by wick
my gf naked.

i was going to say that.
cycloptor
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
i was going to say that.

werd.
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by cycloptor
werd.

mos def home fry.
j_spot
9/11 was one of the most spectacular things Ive ever seen..but thats just too morbid and obvious.

being part of 45000 person crowd @ ultra was something.
I had never felt anything like the power of that sized crowd, I mean, yeah, I go to football games, and (yes its CFL) there are over 30000 @ everygame, ive been to skydome sold out before

but thats different
more like 30000 in the main arena for Underworld
just a massive sea of people.

I can only imagine the european massives

other natural predation phenoms like a hawk catching a bird mid air, a osprey fishing, a coyote stalking a rabit. Watching silently aware of both parties brings a chill to my spine.

ive seen massive buildings burn, lightning strike trees where you can feel the electricity, but the predation is something I always love to watch

even w/ my snake and minnows, or gecko and grasshopper...just something to be in awe of.
DaveSaenz
A small plane swoop right in front of the car in front of me travelling at 70+ mph on a busy highway (I-10 West comming from Houston to Austin) only to crash in a field opposite the highway. If I had started driving maybe 30-40 seconds earlier in the day, it would have hit my car....

I kept driving while listening to Hybrid's "finished symphony..."

Perhaps I should have stopped??:confused:

Life is ed up like that. :wtf:
whitesmoke
i got face to face with 3 black rhinos out in a field in south africa. i was doing research on them and when they charged i had to climb a tree. having three large animals that could kill me in about 3 seconds look up a tree (that they could have knocked over) and survive to tell about it was def amazing.

TimeWarp
Hmmmm....i know of many amazing things....never seen them...but being a biology student...the miracles of what a cell is capable of...

But in reality...

1)Birth
2)PVD @ Guv 2001...hehehe
Stanza
Putting sodium in water during Year 12 Chemistry class that caused a mini explosion in the science lab.

Now that's something you don't see every day...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement