return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Graduation Day!!!
View this Thread in Original format
DJPrototypeX
well. i have finished my four years of high skool. 2night i graduate. i know i'ma cry like a baby. it really sucks. i'ma miss all my friends. i'ma try to stay in touch with them, but i know i'll lose most of em. its a happy day, but i cant stand but think what to do now. i'm scared like a lil bitch. dunno, just wanted to share my 'accomplishment' with u guys:D

-=[7:00PM @ Lane Stadium, Chicago, C/O 2003]=-
roysoro1515
yea i graduated 2 weeks ago.....the day after all of us went to the beach for a week....it was pretty memorable :toocool:
LiquidX
I graduated 1 week ago.. its great!!! :D
occrider
Younguns ... congratulations :). Go to college and accelerate your drinki ... err learning.
piggy
only 1 more year for me.. :nervous:
mospeedracer
i graduated over a month ago and am about to start summer school. school sucks but i have 5 more years of it.
elena
graduated june 6, 2003.

whatd you all do for yer grad night?

as a present the pr0g gods are sending digweed porter and quivver
whiskers
<-- graduated 2 weeks ago

was depressed at first but now it feels ING GREAT
chillin with mah friends right now NO WORRIES awesom!
SgtFoo
I'm done HS in 24 hours.....when my exam is done..... OMFG...can't wait, but I'll miss friends....but keep in touch. I can't wait for the more freedom-oriented things in life.
djSlain
feels good eh?! good luck in the future! i just graduated about a week ago. :( i already started college so there is no summer break for me :(

live long and prosper

DrummeRaver86
You guys are all so damn lucky....I finish sophomore year tomorrow (Friday). Still 2 more years!!!:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
elena
quote:
Originally posted by SgtFoo
I'm done HS in 24 hours.....when my exam is done..... OMFG...can't wait, but I'll miss friends....but keep in touch. I can't wait for the more freedom-oriented things in life.

that doesnt count mate!
you have to officially graduate so you can say that youre done with high school!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement