return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Superman E and others.
View this Thread in Original format
Trance-Aqua
Can some 1 tell me the diff in normal Ezzz and Supernam E, along with Playstation E, and all of them??

I have no clue what 1 is what and im lost when it comes to drugs so hopefully u guys can clear that up 4 me :)
'mju:zik
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-Aqua
Can some 1 tell me the diff in normal Ezzz and Supernam E, along with Playstation E, and all of them??

I have no clue what 1 is what and im lost when it comes to drugs so hopefully u guys can clear that up 4 me :)

they are just types...like when the pill is pressed they have a certain logo

remember that if people are not educated about the drug they are doing they have a chance of making the whole scene look dangerous because of their own personal idiocy. how old are you anyways?
Philby
quote:
Originally posted by 'mju:zik

remember that if people are not educated about the drug they are doing they have a chance of making the whole scene look dangerous because of their own personal idiocy. how old are you anyways?

is that necessary? he just said he knows nothing about drugs and is asking for help. why does that make him an idiot?
Trance-Aqua
Thanx Philby, and about age im old enough to make my choices in life.
'mju:zik
quote:
Originally posted by Philby
is that necessary? he just said he knows nothing about drugs and is asking for help. why does that make him an idiot?

i never said him by the way but maybe he shouldn't be using them until he does learn a little more about them
Philby
yeah well i thought the post was made because he was trying to learn about it :)
kr00t0n
They're brands, like Nike, Reebok and Adidas.

same brand pills from the same batch tend to have the same ingredients and amounts, so if loads of people rate pink speckled BMW's highly, then those are a good batch of pills, and will prolly sell like hotcakes. More batches will prolly be made with teh same logo, but have not as much goodness in em, as they can save money knowing the popularity of the last batch will make this batch sell.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement