return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Suckers!!!
View this Thread in Original format
TrAnCeAkI
well in 2 weeks i will be leaving the country for 2 months!! and i thought id rub it in so i can maybe make some people jealous!! :P lol IM GOIN TO GREECE!!!!! and guess what i might be goin to Gods kitchen global gathering in the uk!! and thats not all! im gonna see digweed/umek/satoshi/Avb! and whoever else that is gonna be there!! :PPPPPP

Thats all ! lol i know u all will miss me :P :crazy: :tongue3 :haha: :stongue: :stongue:
Porky
have fun on ur trip eleni!!!

don't party too hard!!!

:wtf:
jdat
is it gonna be 30 minute drive or not :p

anyhow you have lotsa fun eleni

I'm going to Switzerland tomorrow for a couple days like you know and in august I'm going to France and might not be coming back

have fun!!!!!!!!!! send me a postcard ;)
RWC0412
MIss you?! HAHAHA Ya right, like I ever see you ;) *coughDrivingImpairedcough* Have a fun time on yer trip!!!! Dont get into to much trouble MUAHAHAHA
Hope u can see all those djs :) If not WELL HAHA!!!!!!!!! Cuz down here we will be seeing tons of them :p lol
Have fun!
Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeAkI
well in 2 weeks i will be leaving the country for 2 months!! and i thought id rub it in so i can maybe make some people jealous!! :P lol IM GOIN TO GREECE!!!!! and guess what i might be goin to Gods kitchen global gathering in the uk!! and thats not all! im gonna see digweed/umek/satoshi/Avb! and whoever else that is gonna be there!! :PPPPPP

Thats all ! lol i know u all will miss me :P :crazy: :tongue3 :haha: :stongue: :stongue:

hurry up and leave so we can talk about you while you are gone :p
TrAnCeAkI
quote:
Originally posted by Redeye
hurry up and leave so we can talk about you while you are gone :p

Thats 3 kicks now buddy!!! but sad thing is i dunno when ur gonna get em!! i dont think ill be at gkgg!
Kailya
*smoochies Eleni* I'll miss you babe!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement