return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum

StepMania / Dance Dance Revolution
View this Thread in Original format
NicklessGuy
Hey, is there more people that likes Stepmania (Dance Dance Revolution for PC) that wanna trade some cool songs?

I just made "Dream - Get Over (Flutlicht Mix)" and "Paul Van Dyk - Out There" both with easy/normal/hard levels, and banner/background art.

Im also looking for some cool songs from the 5th mix like DXY and other cool ones... (i hav Ecstasy, Eternal Paranoia, Abyss and healing Vision)

Anyone?
sym
I used to have nearly every song from 1-Extreme on my cpu plus a bunch of cool originals. Sadly, I formatted, but I burnt them for my friends, so if you really want them, I could probly get the cd, copy it and mail it to ya or sumtin.
NicklessGuy
Hey, very thanx, man! It would be great :)
Do u still hav the game, interested one of those i said (dont hav that much to trade...)?

Btw, for any people that would like to get it:
www.stepmania.com
DJYaNiK
I used to play Dance With Intensity (DWI) ALL the time...I deleted everything I had though.

It's very cool that you made step files for those songs!
NicklessGuy
Cool! Step Mania supports both DWI files or SM (has more features).
Im actualy not only doing step files for those songs, but also editing them to fit better in the game, time-wise.

Did some more:
Darude - Sandstorm (Superchumbo Mix)
Armin Van Buuren - Yet Another Day
Pleiadians - Electra
Madelyne - Beautiful Child (Hiver and Hammer Mix)
DJYaNiK
Can you upload all of your Trance SM/DWI files somewhere? I'm probably going to be spending a day at my friend's house and he still plays SM/DWI. I'm really interested in trying out the songs :)
NicklessGuy
mmm, i dont hav a server...
Do u know some free storage site?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement