return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

whats the french guy say in matrix reloaded
View this Thread in Original format
dj osiris
when he swears what does he say
i.e. this line
Don't you love the French language? I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk, I love it.
sym
quote:
Originally posted by dj osiris
when he swears what does he say
i.e. this line
Don't you love the French language? I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk, I love it.

A french speaking TA would be better at this, but here's what I get...

In the name of god of something of something of of something of something something of your mother.

HeHe, this is what babelfish says...

"Name of god of whore of bloody hell of filth of jerk of of your mother "
wookieslut
"the matrix 2 was confusing and i will not explain it for you"
KilldaDJ
francais cest merde...
Mochu
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère

It's a list of many insult in french.

enculé de ta mère = Mother f*ckers
connard =
Nom de dieu = It's like OMG.
putain de bordel de merde = full of f*ckers.

It's really hard to translate insult like these, but I think the many ideas are here ^^.
Trancender
quote:
Originally posted by Mochu
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère

It's a list of many insult in french.

enculé de ta mère = Mother f*ckers
connard =
Nom de dieu = It's like OMG.
putain de bordel de merde = full of f*ckers.

It's really hard to translate insult like these, but I think the many ideas are here ^^.

Yup thats pretty much it.

except I would put:

Connard = Dumbass
Putain de Bordel de merde = in piece of .

:toothless
Turbonium
I speak French fluently, but I don't get half the swears he said!
nic01445
lucky for me i went with a french friend to see the Matrix: Reloaded. she was the only one who laughed, during that part. i felt like an ass.
Abject Silver
quote:
Originally posted by nic01445
lucky for me i went with a french friend to see the Matrix: Reloaded. she was the only one who laughed, during that part. i felt like an ass.

there was only one other guy that was in the theatre that laughed at that part. everyone was silent, and just as the stream of curses starts, we just BURST. we were laughing so hard. ooooh, fun time.
davinox
quote:

she says it means:

god damn slut of the ty whorehouse bitch bastard of ass f.ucker of your mom

USMC_Greg
quote:

That's odd. When I saw this in the thearter everyone cracked up.
Z1D
Well i think everyone laughed at the 'wiping your ass with silk bit', i think he means before that
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement