return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Digweed Pictures and Review~!
View this Thread in Original format
Porky

dj2kta/tom, eu4ea/ilina, me

djarecebo! CEBO!

ninja/nick, tom

blake613/brent

for some reason... i like taking pix of people...b/c
in the end, it's the people that you party with that define your experience..right?

the show was good... BT played a good set... i really don't know
how you can be 'interactive' playing from a laptop..b/c isn't it all preprogrammed anyways?... crystal method...not my thing

digweed was solid... his set got better near the end... guys! what was that song near the end..second to last with the female vocals?!?!? id id?!?!?

can't believe that i was going around and meeting ur guys here and there. blake613 and arecebo came out...next time we have a big event, we should try to organize somethinng b4hand..like they do in montreal, nyc or florida!..... great night guys! yow!

Pork!
Starfox
great pics!! :D :D :D

glad to see ilina went with you.. :)

all the best,

art
ninja_k
wicked photos chris:D
my comments remain elsewhere... too lazy to copy/paste.
gonna go pass out again now...
Santino
long night filled with fun times last night, glad i was able to make it out after all. but anyway i had a blast. from what i saw from bt's set it was awesome but then when tcm came on i wasnt really feeling there stuff so i was dissapointed but they played some good songs. but digweed was really the best of course. but then after we left the show we were on our way to go home and then we see that toms car and his brothers car got ing towed:whip: but in all i had fun and nice to see you again chris and you other ppl out there:D
Trancer-adu
not too bad... looks like it was fun... but what's with the SEATS? was there no place to dance?

also chris, i totally agree with the laptop thing; hawtin tried the same thing, and i definately not a fan. if pvd ever even thinks about something like that... jeez, i don't know what i would do with myself...
ninja_k
.... Actually, BT is using a Mac, I'm guessing Pro Tools... I doubt he's just hitting play :) When I saw him in Milwaukee (friday night) I saw him bringing out a few tracks from vinyl. I'm guessing he's using to edit/mix things up on the fly (as evidenced by the many filters he ran accross the music). But then again, maybe I'm being the optimist here. He also might have been trying to use final scratch (Richie... doubt BT), which uses dummy vinyl / a laptop to use digital samples yet retain that wonderful vinyl *feel*. Oh well. As for the seats, they were only in the back. The incredibly crowded (and hot) dance floor was were most people were. I think I'm more of a fan of say vision where you can escape up... at the congress there was just the middle. Crazy, lots of energy... but just left me kind of neutral on the issue. Even transit has the sides / mezzazine to head off to.
Trancer-adu
I'm pretty sure that richie wasn't using final scratch... also, bt likes to mix on the fly, and he's all about embracing technology (which is pretty awesome... to a certain point)
Eu4ea
phew!! got home and finally recovered. Had an absolutely great night.
Had massive smile on my face the whole night. Chris it was so good to finally meet up!!! Should have been done much earlier, I know. Thanks heaps for taking care of me in chitown, and giving me shelter. Nick and kara, was great to meet you! Sorry for the dissapearance act. ;)

Thought the show was great overall, though was a bit too ed(THanks for not putting those pics up pork) to remember any of tcm(not that big a loss), bt was v. good, and digweed was just fabulous as as always. The sound system was impressive as well.

Tom, was great to meet you also, so sorry to hear about your car!! Can't believe the size of the fine. Hope you got home ok in the end.

cant wait for the next party!
dj2kTA
Had a great time even though I got there at 11. Missed BT who I really wanted to see. TCM was ok. They played some cool songs like 7 Nation Army, LaLaLand, We Want Your Soul.

Digweed was very good though. I really liked the last half of his set where he picked up the pace and played some more bassy tracks. But overall it was an awesome set. I wanna say he played A Break in the Clouds, but I'm not sure. Otherwise I only recognized maybe two songs.

Great to party with all the CTA's and the DTA's that came out. Defintitely cool to see you guys again. And it was nice to meet Illena. Who was sending those messages onto the screens saying tranceaddict.com and stuff. Thought that was cool. And Chris asking Illena where she was.
ninja_k
er... wait those messages made it through?
hahah that was me. My phone was SMS central the other night. I think chris had it for a while as well... Funny thing is, I saw like one of my messages up there (of the couple I sent up). Which then made me resolve get the others up there. Funny thing is, I never saw them. Good to know you got to appreciate them Tom :)

Porky
quote:
Originally posted by ninja_k
er... wait those messages made it through?
hahah that was me. My phone was SMS central the other night. I think chris had it for a while as well... Funny thing is, I saw like one of my messages up there (of the couple I sent up). Which then made me resolve get the others up there. Funny thing is, I never saw them. Good to know you got to appreciate them Tom :)

2 members of the CTAEW crew...keeping in contact with each other!

CTAEW??? (chicago trance addict event whore.... a very special group, consisting of Tom as the president, and me and nick as supporting members...)

:cool:
Blake613
Did anyone see the text message that I got up on the screen?

"I heart Digweed ; tranceaddict.com"

BTW thanks to Pork for getting me tickets! OINK!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement