return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
just bought a Sega Dreamcast
View this Thread in Original format
DJPrototypeX
yea...old system...but i really enjoyed it @ the stores...lol...bought it for $40, system, 2 controllers, and Soul Reaver...had to share the news with u guys...i been dyin to get it, i got a PS2 already, but many of the games on the DC are great!!!

any opinions on which games i should really track down? thinkin bout Shenmue...
DrummeRaver86
wow dude...a little behind the times, are we?
musicaddict
yeah dreamcast is a little over time hehe but its all good

i thought the dreamcast was gonna be big but damn it died less than a year later lol..
i still have the system though..if you are into fighting games u must get MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2

peace
fuct4less
skies of arcadia is a damn good rpg.
DJPrototypeX
quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
wow dude...a little behind the times, are we?

LMAo...bought mainly to play MGS on it with Bleem...but yea...i guess since i grew up on Genesis, i really wanted to get it...been playin PS2 6months str8 though:p
TeKnoHe@d2025
Get Soul Calibur, I consider it the greatest fighter of all time and can't wait for Soul Calibur II to hit console.
trancendental
Ya the DC is great. They have quality games. Too bad it was short lived b/c failing 3rd parties participation. Anyway you can download most of the games off the net if you know where to find them. One game out there I forgot what it is called but its a shooter. Pretty hard but the graphix blows. Amazing when you're high. Also if you're a wrestling fan, it has the best wrestling game out there. It allows you to download legend wrestlers and their exact special moves. It's the most realistic wrestling game out there - according to my friend.

Anyway if I had some xtra cash I'd definitely buy a DC and the original nintendo and the supernintendo. Some old games are just classics, you can't replace them :)
Vanilla
Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike
Jiggilo
Dude dreamcast is awesome, i downloaded over 110 games from it, best system ever, i bought it for 100 bucks with 2 controllers and a memory card and a game, and then i downloaded 110+ games for it.. how can you go wrong?!?!?!
E\/AN AL|\/|AE
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025
Get Soul Calibur, I consider it the greatest fighter of all time and can't wait for Soul Calibur II to hit console.

I was just about to say that. But I cahnged my mind last week when I played the new Mortal Kombat on PS2! It in rocked!

peace.

Steve

DJPrototypeX
quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike

they got this for the DC?!?!?!?!?!

i gotta find that one...thankx for the suggestions guys...anyone know where i dl this stuff from?:D
sooper
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025

BEST GAME IN THE HISTORY OF ALL GAMES!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement