return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
I Have No Choice!
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Nacht
Ok I didn't want to make a post about this but I have no choice anymore. Been looking for a track that Ferry played first time at Aria all day today and yesterday. I checked everyhere and annoyed everyone in MIRC about it lol but nobody knows. The track is played in Maleks DVD on CD 1 just after Punk is played. If you listen carefully you can hear guy in booth yelling YEAHH Right!! Yeah Right!! and then Rush!!!! If you know the name of this track please tell me and I will pay for your coat check at Aria or something heheh.
DJ Charlie
when was it ?
october 2002 ?
March 2003 ?
Dj Nacht
Well its the set he played at Aria when Malek was filming. Its the one Malek is selling on DVD.
mastercongo
you actually made me go and skip tune by tune
heh

i know the tune but forgot the name. i will try and find it.
mastercongo
btw maybe anyone here knows it. it was after punk, its like a techno beat but then it had a fast stop and a vocal comes in from some guys screaming, kinda sounds like one of those old rock bands hehe like queen. :P
Dj Nacht
Yeah Mastercongo Knows it!!
alec
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
btw maybe anyone here knows it. it was after punk, its like a techno beat but then it had a fast stop and a vocal comes in from some guys screaming, kinda sounds like one of those old rock bands hehe like queen. :P

are you referring to queen - vanguard flash (or whatever its called) I think its a tomcraft mix. "Flash, o oh!, Rulers of the universe!"
RnakR
i think that's flash like alec said !

queen vs vanguard - flash

that's a bizarre track...

:disbelief
mastercongo
that's the one
but original no tomcraft remix

queen & vanguard - flash

great tune
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by alec
are you referring to queen - vanguard flash (or whatever its called) I think its a tomcraft mix. "Flash, o oh!, Rulers of the universe!"
i think it says "flash, savior of the universe"

alec
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
i think it says "flash, savior of the universe"

Ya my bad, going off memory at work here, that's the lyrics.
Dj Nacht
Wohoo Thanks everyone :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement