return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Cool Little Trance Rankins
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Mil0
Everone here has these cool unique trance rankings well im stuck with TRANCE ADDICT IN TRAINING pff iv been on these boards for ages just havent been using this name ): oh well if theres some cool admin out there that loves me PLEASE CHANGE MINE

btw i love you all
DJ Mil0
hehe stupid me have to wait 6 mounths and have 200 post.... maby i should look at other peoples post befor i said this

please dont hurt me
xtr3m
*me pokes DJ Mil0 in eye*
DJ Mil0
owwwww

*starts to cry*
Galapidate
It's 500 points and 6 months for custom status.
DJ Mil0
yea i saw that on another post lol made me feel really stupid:eyes:
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mil0
Everone here has these cool unique trance rankings well im stuck with JUNIOR TRANCE ADDICT pff iv been on these boards for ages just havent been using this name ): oh well if theres some cool admin out there that loves me PLEASE CHANGE MINE

btw i love you all

I think people should be made status "tranceaddict" automatically instead of being called "tranceaddict in training" cause it may be insulting to djs and producers that join TA.
DJ Mil0
yea man tell me about it
whiskers
aww <3
:]
<3
:D
lessthanthree for ever <3
ok, the level of gayness in the channel just increased immensely
DJ Mil0
riiight

predictor
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
aww <3
:]
<3
:D
lessthanthree for ever <3
ok, the level of gayness in the channel just increased immensely

can i make it as a signiture ?
S2K
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
I think people should be made status "tranceaddict" automatically instead of being called "tranceaddict in training" cause it may be insulting to djs and producers that join TA.

rofl, just rofl
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement