return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
another "i got stopped by a cop!" story
View this Thread in Original format
conk
man cops around here are such gigantic ing toolbags i cant even believe it. so i smoke up around 9 o'clock and then go to a store from some food and start walking back towards my friends house...about half way down his street, we see a bunch of kids set off a firework then run away. not more than 5 minutes later do we see 3 police cars (yes, 6 police total) for a ing firework! we're just walking, minding our own business but this dick turns his car around and cuts us off in the middle of the road while another car pulls up right in front of him. they waste no time, asking about fireworks and crap like that and we're like yeah we heard up the street about 7 kids ran away...then they're like yeah alright do u have anything in that backpack (which my friend was carrying). he shows em the backpack very politely, they kinda search it but then this one trooper starts grabbing at my damn pockets, he gets a hold of some keys and goes "hey what are those!!!" i go this is my cell phone, keys, and my lighter. he asks me what the lighter is for and i tell him its a good luck charm lol...then they start searching my friend and find his piece pipe in his pocket. the ******s tell us thats enough for him to go to jail over (this wouldn't have been possbile 6 months ago when the piece pipe peraphaniala classification bull hadn't been passed as a law)...so they search us and thank god we didn't have any weed on us. they get our phone numbers (he has to ask me 3 times because i hear him saying "full name" not "phone number"). i've been stopped and searched by the police before for a party i had awhile back but he is totally freaked out thinking the cops are gunna bust down his door or something. god i hate those ******s :(
Provitex
quote:
Originally posted by conk
man cops around here are such gigantic ing toolbags i cant even believe it. so i smoke up around 9 o'clock and then go to a store from some food and start walking back towards my friends house...about half way down his street, we see a bunch of kids set off a firework then run away. not more than 5 minutes later do we see 3 police cars (yes, 6 police total) for a ing firework! we're just walking, minding our own business but this dick turns his car around and cuts us off in the middle of the road while another car pulls up right in front of him. they waste no time, asking about fireworks and crap like that and we're like yeah we heard up the street about 7 kids ran away...then they're like yeah alright do u have anything in that backpack (which my friend was carrying). he shows em the backpack very politely, they kinda search it but then this one trooper starts grabbing at my damn pockets, he gets a hold of some keys and goes "hey what are those!!!" i go this is my cell phone, keys, and my lighter. he asks me what the lighter is for and i tell him its a good luck charm lol...then they start searching my friend and find his piece pipe in his pocket. the ******s tell us thats enough for him to go to jail over (this wouldn't have been possbile 6 months ago when the piece pipe peraphaniala classification bull hadn't been passed as a law)...so they search us and thank god we didn't have any weed on us. they get our phone numbers (he has to ask me 3 times because i hear him saying "full name" not "phone number"). i've been stopped and searched by the police before for a party i had awhile back but he is totally freaked out thinking the cops are gunna bust down his door or something. god i hate those ******s :(

I hear ya brother!
They are a bunch of low lives!
fuct4less
*sings in ice-t voice*
" what you wanna be when you grow up?
-COP KILLA!!!
good choice"
Neo nEro
First your friend should have known better than to carry around his pipe in his pocket. if you guys didn't have weed on you why carry the pipe?

As for the backpack, i would have told them that you guys needed to get going after the backpack search. Then leave.

Why did you let the cop just start grabbing at your pockets?
Dmatrox
Ya ing pigs :whip:

The motto: "Protect and serve" is bull that cops dont follow

Since we pay those bastards through tax money, they shouldnt be hassleing ppl like you about bull.

Btw, i thought he arent allowed to search your pockets without your permission :conf:
kewlness
quote:
Originally posted by Neo nEro
Why did you let the cop just start grabbing at your pockets?

he wanted to touch his boner :D
Neo nEro
On second though i dont even think that you need to let him search the backpack. Assuming you weren't standing in the gun powder smoke and the fire burns, being in the general vacinity is not probable cause to search you.

Expecting cops to be nice to you because you are nice to them is like expect a bull not to charge because you are a vegatarian.
occrider
They can stop you and do a search on the streets under reasonable suspicion. If you're in a vehicle they can only stop and search the car under probable cause. The best way to avoid getting ed is to know your rights ... read a few books, it can do wonders.
tranceDJ
Technically if they have a suspicion of fireworks but find a pipe they can't do anything? Cops are stupid anyway and would find a way around this if it's true.
occrider
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
Technically if they have a suspicion of fireworks but find a pipe they can't do anything? Cops are stupid anyway and would find a way around this if it's true.

They can ... if they have reasonable suspicion to search a person for fireworks and find say a murder weapon, that search was conducted legally and that person can be booked for contraband discovered. But at any rate, it ultimately doesn't matter what the cops do, it matters what will hold up in court. For something as stupid as a pipe, just take the misdemeanor, pay the fine, and remember to be more discrete/catious when carrying something illegal ... wrong place at the wrong time.

Nadi
maybe if people followed the law they wouldnt have to worry about this stuff =/ sure what they did was rude, but legal. I'm sick and tired of people trashing cops when the fact of the matter is, if we didnt have cops than the world would be much more ed up than it is today.
occrider
quote:
Originally posted by Nadi
maybe if people followed the law they wouldnt have to worry about this stuff =/ sure what they did was rude, but legal. I'm sick and tired of people trashing cops when the fact of the matter is, if we didnt have cops than the world would be much more ed up than it is today.

I've never really had a problem ... probably because I know better than to be walking around with weed or pipes. But I dare society to get rid of cops ... I got my shotgun and a shopping list all ready to go.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement