return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Visiting Chicago 7/31/03
View this Thread in Original format
holycow24
Hey all,

I'm flying into Chicago on the evening of July 31st (a Thursday) to visit a friend of mine and I was wondering if there were any good trance events going on that night? I can only stay in Chicago that one night, and then we are driving out to Madison, Wisconsin. Is there anything hot happening that night?

Thanks, everybody! And if any of you are planning on going out that night, I would love to meet you. :)
dj tek
Where u at chris ~! ^^^is a sweet girl[rachel] full of energy also a NYTA.. hook her up~~!!;) :) :D :toothless
Porky
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
Where u at chris ~! ^^^is a sweet girl[rachel] full of energy also a NYTA.. hook her up~~!!;) :) :D :toothless

hahah.. cool

hey tae, rach and i already know each other indirectly.

rach! nothing much goin on that night but if you want, i can show you and your friend around chicago, maybe take you guys out to this really delicious pizza joint! PPR POWER UNITE! talk2u soon

<3 Porky
dj tek
quote:
Originally posted by Porky

hey tae, rach and i already know each other indirectly.

soon, directly:D

maybe me & akko will visit chicago soon.. i need to get out of ny... so sick of it..:rolleyes:
ninja_k
P.S. Go with Chris for pizza! On the subject of chicago pizza places, the man is a scholar!
Kailya
quote:
Originally posted by holycow24
Hey all,

I'm flying into Chicago on the evening of July 31st (a Thursday) to visit a friend of mine and I was wondering if there were any good trance events going on that night? I can only stay in Chicago that one night, and then we are driving out to Madison, Wisconsin. Is there anything hot happening that night?

Thanks, everybody! And if any of you are planning on going out that night, I would love to meet you. :)

hey gorgeous! Well, you've already met me ;) ;) But I have no clue what's going on in Chicago these days... but... if something cool is happening... and you find out about it... (which I can look on midwestravers.com and see) I would love to come out and hang with you and your friend(s)! :)

My fave pizza places in chicago are as follows:

Gino's East www.featuredfoods.com
Lou Malnati's www.loumalnatis.com
Giordano's www.giordanos.com
Edwardo's www.featuredfoods.com

When I use to frequent Chicago those were my places for pizza dinner :)
Porky
quote:
Originally posted by dj tek
soon, directly:D

maybe me & akko will visit chicago soon.. i need to get out of ny... so sick of it..:rolleyes:

hey tae... i'd love to meet u and ur girl again.... just lemme know when ur gonna come to town. more likely we'll meet up for pvd aug 30

Pork!
holycow24
hey! it's okay if there's nothing crazy going on that night... pizza sounds good! i would love to meet you, porky. and i'd love to see you again, kailya. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement