return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

mobile vestax.TT!!!??!! wha??
View this Thread in Original format
SgtFoo
Today I went downtown to a record shop and saw this really odd looking TT... it was a Vestax portable TT!!!...runs normal vinyls, but's smaller and lighter and mobile-ready!!!...for the on-the-go DJ i guess.... for about $175 CDN.... any1 heard/seen of it? got some opinions? I'm thinking those are kewl if I travel to relatives in another city/country and don't wanna lag along my huge Technics!!

it's called the Handytrax.
DCaff
i think i remember seeing these. i dont think there are for djing but just for listening to vinyl, like if you where to go somewhere to buy vinyl and they had nothing to listen to it on just whip out this thing and your set.
sektile
yeah, i dont think these would be too great for actually mixing on.. ;P

more for listening to vinyl if your in a shop somewhere etc..
suhkorea
naw.. they are the for scratching.. they are SOOO MUCH better than the technics or PDX.. :crazy: :crazy:
Nabistai
How about changing your signature :rolleyes:
Tiger777
Som mod'll prolly change it soon. don't worry ;)
ABSYNTH
Rob Tiss takes 1 with him everywhere:D
DJ Chrono
yeah i saw this at play de record last time I was there. I also checked it out on the vestax site.

its just a portable table meant for checking out records, like when you're in a busy record shop and now tt's are free, or when you're in your car (LOl).

not a bad price for it either
Kakao
Tiesto has a portable deck as well that even runs on batteries. For proof check out his "another day at the office" DVD.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement