return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Sander at Necto roll call!
View this Thread in Original format
djarecebo
I know its early, but i'm on vacation in florida right now and I cant stop thinkin about sander at necto.. once it rolls around it will be about a month since my last party (digweed) so i'm hopin for a decent turnout from the DTAs, possibly even some CTAs?? pork? tom? the beach is nice, but i cant wait to get back to my job (partying)... hopefully there will be a list here when i get back :D peace......
Boomer187
it would be wicked to see this show. It is on teh 7th and I move to vegas the next morning. ALthough staying out late will probably make the drive utter hell.....I hope I can save some money to get to this show even if I have to leave early.

so I guess I am not in yet.
UWM
Hey jackass don't forget about me - I was the first one who told you that I would be coming. :p
RavenStar
You KNOW I'll be there fooz!! :p

I have his GU NuBreed in my car cd player right now! :D soooo good!!
RavenStar
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
I know its early, but i'm on vacation in florida right now and I cant stop thinkin about sander at necto..

If I was on vacation in Florida with my family I'd steal my parents car, drive to Miami and see Max Graham at Space! :toocool:

There ya go Cebo, now give yourself a smack up side the head for me for not thinking of that! :tongue2 ;) :haha:
dj2kTA
Ive been wanting to see Sander forever. Havent gotten the chance in Chicago yet so maybe I'll come out.
djarecebo
haha so you're comin then UWM?!?! might be a crazy party :crazy: looks like we could have a good group here if tom shows up too, but no repeat of digweed for me :whip: i hope he drops my lexicon :)
RWC0412
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
i hope he drops my lexicon :)

OOOOOOoooooo la laaaaaaaa!!!!! that would be niceeee :toothless :toothless
dubblies
DTAs/AATAs (not the bus company)!....Sander is world class. Vandit is not a joke. Welcome to the party, I will see you all there. Also, if anybody else is interested and doesn't know about it. The Ann Arbor TAs have been planning the week long trip to New York at the end of August. You should all come along and party with Nu-NRG and Paul Van Dyk! It will be amazing, and Sander is by far the best way to start the festivities! Peace.
minimini
awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! i'm coming for shizzy!!!!! 5-min walk to Necto wulalalalah~!!!

IntegraR0064
I'm there...
jdat
I might actually make it for this :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement