return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

numark target lights . . .
View this Thread in Original format
specialK
I have two Numark TT200's, and they don't come with target lights, or the curved tonearms (just the straight ones) . . . does anybody know where I can purchase these things? Thanks.
big dave
arent they supposed to come with the tonearms?!

i thought they where meant to be interchangeable!
prestige
quote:
Originally posted by specialK
I have two Numark TT200's, and they don't come with target lights, or the curved tonearms (just the straight ones) . . . does anybody know where I can purchase these things? Thanks.

they're not supposed to come with them, go to the store where u bought them and order them there
DJ Mil0
yes they come with them mine did FOO's yea seriosly what happened to yours sometimes stores take em out of the box so that you have to buy em seperate same with the cartrages and slipmats
TwiloNYC
They changed the contents of the TT200s this yr. I know cause I bought a pair when they supposedly included them and only to find out that they didnt. :whip: :whip: :whip: Ofcourse, I had it out with the parts dept and the sales rep from Numark, which did me no good.

Anyway, here's the email from the parts manager Paul:

'It is, in fact, true that the TT-200 does not come with the
S-Shaped tonearm, or, the target light. These items are sold separately.
This was recently done to lower the cost on the turntable to make it
more affordable to you, the end user.
The other problem with this situation, is the fact that
this
purchase was made through an un-authorized Numark dealer.
I'm afraid the only thing I can do at this point, is offer
to
sell you the accessories you require.'

TWMT322030102 Target Light, TT-200/1650/1600 $8.00
PA3201100E Tonearm, "S" Shape, TT-200
$30.00

To place a parts order, I'll need the following
information:
Full Name & Address
Telephone Number
Model & Part Description
Method of Payment
Shipping Method

Paul Lucia
Parts Department Manager
Numark Industries, LLC
200 Scenic View Drive
Cumberland, RI 02864
(401) 658-3131 Phone
(401) 658-3654 Fax
plucia@numark.com
www.numark.com
specialK
stingy bastads . . . oh well, i think i might stick with that straight tonearm, kinda like it. Did you go ahead and order from this guy? I really could use those target lights in the future.
Thanks
TwiloNYC
no not yet. i got a lamp over my set up right now but i think i'm going for the s-tone arm. i've heard that the vestax target light is the way to go (supposedly the same connection) which is much brighter than numarks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement