return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Dont do drugs ...
View this Thread in Original format
Cru5ad3r
One sunny day in the jungle the rabbit was running through the forest and comes across an elephant just skinning up the biggest, juiciest looking reefer you've ever seen, and the rabbit says "Hey Elephant don't do drugs come and run through the jungle with me!". So the elephant drops the spliff and follows the rabbit.

Then they come across a snake and hes got the biggest, fattest line of charlie lined up on a mirror, and the rabbit says "Hey Snake don't do drugs come and run through the jungle with me!". So he blokes the coke away and starts jogging.

All 3 bumped into a lion and the lion is about to inject a load of smack until the rabbit shouts out at the top of his voice "Hey Lion don't do drugs come and run through the jungle with me!". The Lion then stamps on the little rabbit crushes his head and squashes him into lots of little bits!"..

The Snake said "Lion what did you just do that for?", the Lion grunted "That bloody Rabbit is always making me run through the f**kin jungle after he's done a few pills!!!!!"

:D :D

Crusader
ta_wilson
wahhahahahahahaha
good story....need a laugh now and then.....

:D
cyberia
yep cool story still, it has been posted not so long ago :D:p
StereoPrincess
twice
DJ_Shockwav
ROFLMAO!!!!!!1
damn, that's too good...
so true...
Fraggle
uhh...dude this was like posted just a few days ago i think :p
but hey...hehe ya it's pretty funny :):):)
Fatboy
Lmao:):D
That was a funny one indeed.. didn't read it before..
b16 integra
lol haha that was funny, i havent heard it before..good one. pece
FASTDJMP3
Nice one :) rabbits are always stoned lol
Positiva
lol decieveing little bunny

-=WVG=-
hehe, that f*ckin rabbit :p
[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by -=WVG=-
hehe, that f*ckin rabbit :p