return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
Pioneer CDJ 1000 or Denon DN-S5000
View this Thread in Original format
dancetochaos
Question for those who have played with each.

Which one should I buy?

Thanks

C
DJ Mil0
Denion its the way the industrys moveing, though i personaly think the pioneer looks cooler
Tiger777
I agree with that. the CDJ1000 is getting somewhat old-fashion.
pumavisor808
Try them both out and pick which one you like.... Don't let us decide for you... Because all we'll do is argue about how much one is better than the other....
but I'd say get the Denon!!!!
Vlad
How are our hands gonna tell you whats good for yours. Everyone has their own taste and their own likes/dislikes. You should try them out for yourself, and get whichever you are more comfortable with.
ChavezHype
go with whatever's cheaper.
You really can't go wrong - even clubs are like nearly 50/50 in using these decks.
zizack
I am actually getting the Pioneer one myself. It looks cooler, does what I need it to do, and is actually more precise in terms of pitch change. The Denon player smallest % change is .05%, Pioneers player changes at .02%.
ludeboy12
yo i went with the denon s5k and i absolutly love it.....

they are constantly releasing updates for it so thats cool and it has waaaaayyyy more features than the cdj1000....

another thing i like is the looks....all the buttons look way cooler than the buttons on the pioneer and u can print and make custom slipmat logos for the spinning platter....oh sooo cool...

heres a pic of mine....

IntegraR0064
Let me just say....if i could have ttx's and denon s5ks in the same picture...well, quite frankly my imagination doesn't go that far.

Wow. Nice setup.
skip
quote:
Originally posted by ludeboy12
yo i went with the denon s5k and i absolutly love it.....

they are constantly releasing updates for it so thats cool and it has waaaaayyyy more features than the cdj1000....

another thing i like is the looks....all the buttons look way cooler than the buttons on the pioneer and u can print and make custom slipmat logos for the spinning platter....oh sooo cool...

heres a pic of mine....

damn you rich people!:whip: :whip: damn damn damn!

just kidding! but i want that too. i need more equipment!:D

Tiger777
quote:
i need more equipment!

I'm gonna need more money! :D
skip
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger777
I'm gonna need more money! :D

me too!:D that's the main reason i'm still in need of more equipment, because i don't have any money to get more equipment!:whip: :whip: :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement