return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
**** (fill in the asterisks)
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
yeah...so my 160 gig HD with about 10000 songs or so, all of my papers, notes, journals, dreams, hopes ambitions, poetry, girls phone numbers, addresses, proofs of fraud, basically anything that can be converted into 0's and 1's and has been in my life somewhere in the last 7 years...crashed. not just crashed like I need to recover the data. It tarded its self and isnt recognized by any of my computers. lost about 130 gigs of non-transient info (movies programs etc) they all got archived to free up space.

so im basically just kind of pissed.

thats my story
eye_03
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax It tarded its self
djnaeblis
Ouch. If you need me to send you some songs to get you started again, I can try and help the best I can. =(
TeKnoHe@d2025
That's why I back my MP3s up every 4 months. I've lost way too many songs to hard drive failures in the past so I've learned my lesson. My songs are all I really back up though, because my music is my life.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your loss. What kind of hard drive was it?
DaveSaenz
Sorry to hear that man.

I back up all my music and photography...

I hope that never happens to me. We see these threads quite often.:nervous:
LoCa
So sorry! Happened to me too 4 months ago.:( I can honestly say i WEPT my ing eyes out for about 2 hours. Then got mad.
Then slowly got back all the tracks i had. Anything else (pictures, work, etc) was gone tho. Unrecuperable. Oh the pain
If there's any tracks you need maybe i can help you out. :(
Clyde77
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
girls phone numbers

let me know if i can help you with this one.

also with the mp3s pm me :) id be glad to help ya. im just sitting here all day anyways, doing nothing lol. peace man;)
butterfly
oh man that sucks. i lost my phone today and i am devestated but that is worse. wow..... just ty...
nickmahoney
in 1998 i lost my entire CD collection (all store purchased)... about 80 CDs.

so, i said f@ck this, i'm getting burner and replaced my collection and some with mp3s and burnt CDs. and to be sure it never happened again, i religiously began backing up EVERY good mp3 onto CD, for a total of about 65 GIGS of mp3s. i only have a 6 gig HD (until two weeks from now :D), so they pretty much sit on my floor.

well, turns out, the CD book i had was cheap plastic and when i moved out of my apartment and left the book in storage for a week, the plastic melted to my CDs, ruining all but like 5. back to the start again.

sh!t happens, and people reminding you they back their stuff up doesnt help :D. just thought i'd let you know back stuff up doesnt do sh!t either. (occasionally).

-nm
GelatinPufF
sorry to hear that man, but i know where you're comming from, becuase last year, my whole house burnt down :)

PatMcGroin
i got about 280GBs atm that aren't backed up :nervous: :nervous:

maybe i should do that. :p
Linx_da_cat
quote:
Originally posted by GelatinPufF
sorry to hear that man, but i know where you're comming from, becuase last year, my whole house burnt down :)

:eyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement