return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
So my girl says all I do is listen to trance...
View this Thread in Original format
X-Multiply
She says I browse TA all day while at work and then come home and do the same thing all the while listening to trance. Am I really that bad? I don't think its THAT excessive or is it?. Sure since I am here at work and I have a lot of down time, I do browse the TA forums quite a bit but can you blame me?? :) And when I go home, sure I hit the boards again for a short while but not anymore than she hits Ebay or shopping websites on her computer!! I have a ton of other loves besides trance and TA but I'll admit they are some of the biggest ones for me.

How about the rest of you? Anyone ever give you for listening to trance all the time or browsing TA too much or any such thing?

Just like the TA logo says, Addicted Yet? Yeah I'm addicted. How about you?
Unknown DJ
heh. is that it? i normaly listen to trance for about 12 hours a day. im off college and got nothin better to do. i brouse the forums alot as well. even when i go out i take my headphones with me and when ppl r over music is always playin. i think il go deaf by the time im 20 :(
Swamper
Yea.. if your girl isn't into trance/electronica then you can run into bigtime problems

Trust me, I've learned my lesson :)
Clyde77
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Yea.. if your girl isn't into trance/electronica then you can run into bigtime problems

same, 2 girls now:(

(but it wasnt only trance)
S2K
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

I can't say I'm finding it much of a problem at the moment, cause I'm happy. It's just the feeling of knowing that you could be spending time with someone else who shares a similar interest as big as trance... but in my area, finding a girl who's as into trance as I am would be ing difficult. :(
occrider
Yea I used to share the same problem of the woman complaining about me being on TA all the time ... so I dropped the woman.

Haha no but really I more or less achieved a compromise. I'm on TA all during the work week M-F, but the minute work gets out on Friday 5pm I stay away from a computer until Monday morning. It works out in the end because I really would rather be more social, go outside, or go drinking over the weekends rather than being a waste on the internet.
Streakfury
Well some people get their kicks from caning around in done-up rust buckets, some people love sports and stuff, and others like music. If that's what you're into - great!!!!
DJ Mil0
i like cheese
CraveTheRave
I listen to trance as I'm gettin ready for work, listen for 8 hrs at work and then go home and listen more every chance I get and whenever I'm driving... it's music. It just happens to be trance and more noticeable that you only listen to that... just play your gf a great vocal trance tune... that should shut her up :D
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde77
same, 2 girls now:(

(but it wasnt only trance)

let me guess... little peepee?? :p j/k...or am I?

KilldaDJ
better than listening to the top 40 and eating cans of beans
torontotrance
i say so what...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement