return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Frequently Asked Questions / Tutorials / How do I?

99min cd-r's??
View this Thread in Original format
KLINGKLANG77
i have heard of cd-r's longer than 80 mins but have yet to see them. has anyone used them, and if so where could i buy them.
sorry if it has been mentioned before but i tried a search and didnt find anything.
tortoise
i have herd of them but never acculy seen them. i hope there is some out there.
yujie__
ebay sells 90 and 99 min cdrs. i dont know if brand are good or not. i burn mostly 80 min cdrs.
MinuS
i've actually read somewhere that a stantard size cd can only physically hold 80 mins worth of audio, so i think unless you have a special cd player that can read compressed files, you can only have 80 mins using an ordinary player
DJYaNiK
I wish GD-ROM's and GD-ROM drives were available, for cheap prices.
arj1o1
it combines overburning and more data on mm^2 on a disc or something, most of the cdplayers can read it
arj1o1
forgot to say: only a couple of cdburners can write them so check it before buying
yujie__
and some cd players cant read 90/99 min cdr that great. some of the newer burners can do 90/99 min cdrs. lite on and plextor are best
DrummeRaver86
forget CD's!! Get an mp3 player!! :p
Galapidate
quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
forget CD's!! Get an mp3 player!! :p

You still need to wait two days till UPS delivers it! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement