return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
[09:06] ERROR You are temporarily banned from this network. Excessive Flooding
View this Thread in Original format
netw3rkd
ING WEBCHAT I WASNT FLOODING!!1

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
politicsofdancin
quote:
Originally posted by netw3rkd
ING WEBCHAT I WASNT FLOODING!!1

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

/me comforts netw3rkd :( you sure your not flooding ?
*~*Angelblue*~*
hey at least you not like a few others that will remain nameless got banned completly from the network 2 nights ago
netw3rkd
lol who where they?

jay and ian?

:stongue:
Clyde77
heh i hate when i get banned from a channel.! makes me want to nuke them..where can i get a nuker ??????? neone kno? sh1t i really need a nuker for some ppl lol
whiskers
yeah, the rare times i get banned i usually get banned for nothing so i just wanna walk up to the guy who banned me and say

*~*Angelblue*~*
nope not them keep guessing
politicsofdancin
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde77
heh i hate when i get banned from a channel.! makes me want to nuke them..where can i get a nuker ??????? neone kno? sh1t i really need a nuker for some ppl lol

[N]ûk|êû[Z] here i found you one lmfao, angelblue aka lee ann, wasnt that soo funny the other night ...???? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by politicsofdancin
[N]ûk|êû[Z] here i found you one lmfao, angelblue aka lee ann, wasnt that soo funny the other night ...???? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ja, just send them Nukleuz, that'd be worse than any nuker with his sock pics and other stuff
*~*Angelblue*~*
hell ya that was funny as hell! i should have saved the log! and another thing Jay knows how to rock it with the tube sock!

S2K
haha, now you know how it feels <3
netw3rkd
<3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement