return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

DJ Dan - Essential 2002 House Mix (15-03-2002)
View this Thread in Original format
Magnetonium
This super-pumpin' awesome, best-of-the-best deep house set has been banging in my car for the past 2 months, I have all tracks split up with HJ Split, but yet I dont have a single track identified. I am telling you that this is one of the best HOUSE LIVESETS you'd ever hear, so if you like dance/trance/house - GET IT! You can D/L it from Kazaa or Kazaa Lite with little difficulty. And please, please, help me identify the tracks!!!

I have lots of music, and I am telling you this is a REALLY BANGING liveset!!!
RaVeRSurGe
*Lame comment that has been edited*
Magnetonium
quote:
Originally posted by RaVeRSurGe
dj dan.... yes realli original name.... we'll definitally find a dj dan out there.... rofl... all we need now is a dj john and we'll be all set to be able to know the guys we are talking about

Kogda ti uslishish ego muziku, ti ohaleyesh.
DJ Dan is one of the best artists in house music, and his simple name (which is not real, of course)is not a concern. If everyone were to judge musicians by their names, then I'd say there will be a lot of crappy music artists. Personally, I find your "joke" quite offensive.
torontotrance
Raversurge....if you have nothing constructive to say....don't post.

ignore raversplurge....

DJ Dan is a American Deeajy who plays house

never seen a tracklist of the set
Magnetonium
I'm tellin you, check out the liveset, open Kazaa - its really good! And though I am a big trance fan. In fact, I am listening to this set right now. And if you can identify a track, then you'll make me look bad! ;-)
torontotrance
maybe after i finish grabbing some more adam freeland stuff
torontotrance
pm me and i'll help you.
Magnetonium
... and still not a single track identified. ... :nervous: :sadgreen: :conf:
Magnetonium
Since noone has been able to identify any tracks from this set, it will be great if you people can download it from Kazaa / Kazaa Lite and tell me what do you think! And maybe help me with track identification! LOL. :conf: :(
Magnetonium
LOL. I spent a couple of hours looking all over the web and found a magic email address that sent me this playlist:
01 intro: gwen mc crae - funky sensation (masters at work remix)
02 jazzy m. - jazzin? the way you know (knee deep club mix)
03 lab rats pres. the experiment - music is my way of live (vocal mix feat. lisa
millet)
04 rollerblade - (when i?ve done) my first hit
05 jaydee - plastic dreams (david morales remix)
06 soul providers - i don?t know
07 loop du jour - you and i
08 a.t.f.c. pres. onephatdeeva feat. lisa millet - bad habbit (josé nunez vocal
mix)
09 heller & farley project - ultra flava (rhythm masters remix)
10 michelle weeks - don?t give up (m&s epic club mix)
11 dj dan pres. needle damage - that zipper track PVD played this1 back in time!
12 the eternals - wrath of zeus
13 robbie rivera - the ultimate disco groove (tall paul remix)
14 johnny corporate - sunday shoutin?
15 the cleptomaniacs - funk it up (lab rats mix)
Once again, I HIGHLY recommend to download this best-of-the-best house liveset, even if you are not too much into house.
:eyespop:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement