return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
What Should I Buy . XBOX or PS2 ?????
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RozzeR
I have won a £50 gift voucher for HMV, im after a new console, the PS2 are £169.99 which is expensive and the XBOX is £120 , im really stuck on which one to buy. !!!
Linx_da_cat
both good. but i prefer the ps2. especially since mgs3 is coming out in 2004 :D
TeKnoHe@d2025
PS2, I'm gonna go pick up Silent Hill 3 today :D
yujie__
buy a radeon9900pro with HL2 when it comes out
arj1o1
xbox plus modchip to play divx
Orbax
i have every X box game ever created. including other countries that hasnt come to america and never will... why? because its easy to mod, and the games are...acessible. PS2 is annoying as to mod, and therefor you end up purchasing a lot of games. And thats ing wrong
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
PS2 is annoying as to mod, and therefor you end up purchasing a lot of games. And thats ing wrong

:stongue:
o0moonman0o
ps2 all the way.!
arleetec
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
i have every X box game ever created. including other countries that hasnt come to america and never will... why? because its easy to mod, and the games are...acessible. PS2 is annoying as to mod, and therefor you end up purchasing a lot of games. And thats ing wrong

you crack me up dude!! its wrong to buy the games???? we should all get that stuff for free then? or should we go steal them?
Paula
PS2! much better games than xbox has.

RobertRollie
dont pick your console based on what other people say is cooler, or which one has the better hardware specs. Pick the one that has the games you wanna play.

These days many games make it onto all 3 of the major platforms but some do not and theyre usually the better ones. Halo is Xbox only, and even tho i hate FPS games i liked halo. Final Fantasy X is PS2 only, and i reckon its the best game ever. Grand theft auto, PS2, star wars: KOTOR, xbox...

depends on which games you like....
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by RobertRollie
Final Fantasy X is PS2 only, and i reckon its the best game ever...

pfff chill man, best game ever:rolleyes:

i never understood why this game is that highly rated, it frankly sucks with its stupid dialogues and straight forward storyline... but then again, 15 yrs like that kind of bs.

i have ps2, xbox and gamecube, i don't really play much with them, i prefer my pc. But if I had the choice of buying one of them, i would get the xbox for its live! support (internet play).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement