return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Sander @ Necto Review
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_Bod
Well, two words describe Sander's show at Necto Last night....... HOLY F**K.

I just kept saying that to myself the whole night. I did leave a little early (like 15 minutes TOPS), but it wasn't because of the show, it was because of the drunk girl who jumped off of the speakers, fell, and jacked me in the nuts while trying not to fall down.

Its too early, and I don't want to go to class. I'm sure I'll post more later.
RavenStar
HOLY F**K IS RIGHT!!! :eek: :eek:

Sander was not a dissapointment!! Tore the place to shreds! I love that dark progressive...THAT is what makes me really feel the music!! Danced a lot...feelin it so much. Perfect night for me! I took some friends from back home who aren't really into edm...they really like it and had a good time!! They will be coming back! :)

The faulty equipment explains why some transitions were off and why Binzo had such a problem. But dispite that Sander just kicked my ass!!!

Nice to see everyone out for this! Chris, good seeing you! Bod and DRC finally, and Cebo, Michelle and John also.
dubblies
i agree....holy f*ck are the correct two words for sander's set. My god dude, i don't know how to respond to a night like that. For those of you who missed out, I'm sorry. Its two days later now and I'm still blown away from Thursday night. Wow! NEXT UP: NU-NRG!!!:gsmile: :gsmile: :gsmile: :gsmile:
djarecebo
HOLY !! Sander was incredible, even better than I expected. He played faster than i had planned which is what I wanted. Best show necto has ever seen? I think it definately comes close.. I wish we could have had someone to track ID, but i doubt we'll get more than 3 lol... I think I remember BT - Somnambulist near the end :)
UWM
Gutted.

:mad:
Porky
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
HOLY !! Sander was incredible, even better than I expected. He played faster than i had planned which is what I wanted. Best show necto has ever seen? I think it definately comes close.. I wish we could have had someone to track ID, but i doubt we'll get more than 3 lol... I think I remember BT - Somnambulist near the end :)

hey garth.. even more incredible when you're not sober! hehe
las3rjock
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
At this point Sander's set may be blurring into his NuBreed album and the live sets that I've downloaded, but some of the other tracks I seem to recall are:

1. Swayzak - State of Grace
  2. New Order - Blue Monday
  3. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
  4. Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - Dark Beat (the last track :D)

I'd have to agree that it was a f*cking amazing set :D, but sadly my experience towards the end of the set was also disrupted by drunken crowd antics :(. In retrospect, though, I still had a great time :).
UWM
The version of Blue Monday you heard was probably

Piece Process - Solar Myth [Release Elements]

I'm so mad I couldn't make it!
dj2kTA
Sander needs to get his ass back to Chicago!!!
Ive yet to see him spin and am waiting for the opportunity again.
IntegraR0064
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Bod
Well, two words describe Sander's show at Necto Last night....... HOLY F**K.

Yessir.

It was insane even if you drive an integra type r ;)

BTW, the nut-kicking girl...she was out of control. She fell on top of me like 5 minutes after the balls-kicking-event (BKE).

IntegraR0064
There was also a remix of mary j blige - family affair early on, didn't recognize it though..anyone else?
DJ_Bod
any pictures from the show? Porky..... i know you took a bunch, where they at?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement