return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Mark Farina
View this Thread in Original format
djlemeir
Anyone comin the c the king of undergroud house lay some techy beats on aria? i had a blast last feb and ive been waiting for this moment all summer............ mmmmmmmm cant wait. pat got my tix thx alot man i hope to c u there!
im gonna bring alot of aria newbs tomoro. i hope to c alot of ta's there. malek u filming?

btw im gonna be wearing a green shirt that sez GOD IS A DJ :D
so say hi!
Dj Nacht
I will try to go but its 25% chance like last week but hey I ended up going though.:D
Just need to control myself because I still need to buy a mixer and headphones + Speaker and Amp since my dad wont let me use his :whip:
If I go though ill probably let you know tommorow cause I still havent met you. Oh and to increase my chances of going reply to this question .. Any of these newbies you are bringing girls?:toocool:
djlemeir
hehehe sry nacht no chicks from me. but aria is PACKED with chix on saturdays.

for the mixer u want my pmx 60 just to learn how to beatmatch?
Dj Nacht
I would buy your mixer but in the end it will be worth it if I save the money for like a pioneer PCR or something like that.
Why no girls coming? I don't bring girls because none like electronic music only that hip hop stuff :whip:
djlemeir
same here lol.
i can let my mixer go for like 20 bux...
Dj Nacht
For 20 bucks! thats pretty good I think:conf:
My msn is resident25@hotmail.com or just pop in MIrc at any time.
Psy-Trancer
lol u still can bring chicks...ship them off in the hip hop room..then they;ll get fed up cuz wtv they being raped by some ugly ppl and then they're bounded to come down in the electronique room...lol ive converted like alot of my girls to love electronic music but wtv they cant go to aria like whenever they want...lol...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement