return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Whats the longest you've spent on your computer?
View this Thread in Original format
Cru5ad3r
As topic - Mine is around 35hrs :eek:

Crusader
Coup
without an error, 30secs? :p, u have ntl cable then, ne good? im thinking about getting it but if its like ne other servive provided by them it was just cause lots of trouble, problems and hassle while stealing my money aswel!

coup :)
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Cru5ad3r
As topic - Mine is around 35hrs :eek:

Crusader

35 hrs?? Is that straight?? Thats not healthy! :D Mine is probably around 5 or 6 hours...after awhile you get a headache and from staring at the screen.
Juricimo
spent in one day?/working on a project?/at once?????

i never spend more that a couple of hours without a break....i can't stand it....otherwise i have spent hours and days working on projects for school....

>JM<
mindshooter
Aww don ask me man! Heh i was at a LAN.....we didnt sleep or eat....jsut drink COKE and play quake for 40 hours or somethin,,,,
:eek:FIRST TO 500 FRAGS:eek:
Cru5ad3r
U have to be a gamer to be able to stay on ur comp for long periods w/o breakz :D

And yea, ive been on ntl cable for almost a year now, and its good, had its outages here and there, but Id still recommend it, makes me wonder how i coped with a 5kb/s transfer rate when I get 72kb/s now :cool:

Crusader
Lynx
hmm...prolly around 12-15 hours topz. i love my comp. but i love being active too. :)
Coup
quote:
Originally posted by Cru5ad3r
i coped with a 5kb/s transfer rate when I get 72kb/s now

u got 5, huff, i dont even get that 3 MMMMMMAAAAAXXXXX!!!!!! 99% 2!
Cru5ad3r
Yea, but when I was on my 56k I never downloaded big sets (like albums or liversets), tho only thing that bugged me was that trance tunes took ages (12mb - 192kbs) took ages :(

Crusader
Yevat
i would NEVER leave the computer screen if:
1: windows was designed properly
2: i had a decent internet connect by someone other then ntl
3: i had a mini fridge right next to me filled with
4: i had a piss tube hangin out the window so i didnt even have to go to the toilet....

sounds good dont it?

Cru5ad3r
Real good, except #4 :p

Crusader
mindshooter
What about someone to refill your fridge, a comfortable chair....and somewhre to ....
Or maybe you can sit on your own pile of ....that way you can skip the comfortable chair part to....:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement