return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
the official anti-"official thread of oakenfold, tiesto, dyke sucks" thread
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
Im sick of people making threads about how much they hate well known DJ's. What's your problem? does the fact that they are well known bother you? Are you annoyed that they are constantly booked to play shows? Do you really find their music that repulsing?? I highly doubt it. I find it hard to believe that you would have any justification for not liking well known dj's unless you honestly didn't like their music, and if that was the case you probably wouldn't care enough to make a thread about it. In conclusion, if you don't like the dj, DON'T LISTEN TO HIS/HER MUSIC! It's that simple... And i bet that any time one of these dj's swings by your area you will deffinatly be there with anticipation :p
davinox
i hate you
Maaz
That thread was created by a bloody troller. The more you pay attention to him the more chaos he'll try to create.

I know your intention is good, wienerschnitzel, but there are some things we'd better ignore, even because they're not worth worrying about ;)
placebo
WHEN I HEARD STARRY EYED SUPRISE I ING DIED--OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
wienerschnitzel
ok so maybe i lack experience of comming across trollers and the thread was a ty idea and contributed to the retardedness of the whole subject.

ps. i hate you
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by placebo
WHEN I HEARD STARRY EYED SUPRISE I ING DIED--OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

omg dude i diez0r x112122000000000 plus 8 sideways
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
ok so maybe i lack experience of comming across trollers and the thread was a ty idea and contributed to the retardedness of the whole subject.

No, it wasn't a bad idea, it's just that trollers are bloody annoying and sometimes we lose our heads. That's nothing abnormal about it :) I'm just saying that we all should try not to feed his stupidity.

One day he shall realise he's acting retarded and will grow up hopefully ;)
xtr3m
1 H4X J00 4LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
OMG N00B KTHX
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by xtr3m
1 H4X J00 4LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
OMG N00B KTHX

shat up nooby
nic01445
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel

ps. i hate you

you are the one who is trolling. you knew creating a thread about how dumb people are who make "anti-whoever" threads was gonna get flamed. dont be a crybaby.

wienerschnitzel
i wasn't being sarcastic, it wasn't a well thought out thread and i appoligize! i didn't realize that it was just as lame as the other thread until i read it again.
wienerschnitzel
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
i hate you

you also write very well, im sure you are capable of comming up with a better insult then that!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement