return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

any other trance music videos dvds out there? i only have one
View this Thread in Original format
Aldrian
the only one i know of is that one freebie that comes with packaged with that oh so popular ULTRA TRANCE comps part 2. it has some popular vids like Armin's see another day, Kira's i'll be your angel, and 4 Strings diving.
i like to have my own MTV with better videos than the usual crap anyways even though they are considered cheesy.
it's on dvd region 1 so it can only play in the US. is there any other dvds like these with a collection of videos.
DaveT
PvD's Global DVD has a few of his videos on it.
TheTornado
Tiesto's DVD is out August 12 (today), I think.
Aldrian
so i guess the one i named is the only one of its kind that is domestic released here in the US.
so your saying that the tiesto dvd has his music video as well????? cool that would be really be pretty nice to have his vids like suburban train, sparkles, theme from norfeil and others if he has anymore
TheTornado
It's called "A Day at the Office" or something like that. It has his music videos (I think), live footage, interviews, and some other stuff.
CraveTheRave
DJ Tiesto - Another Day at the Office. Great DVD!!

Very weird how Canada got it way before the US did.
Aldrian
cool the tiesto dvd has videos in them.

i already ordered mine on amazon.com just today about 6 hours ago. what videos does it have????????
P4z!
there's also one called "Underground Trance" with clips from Ibiza and Europe with Tiësto.
rizen
Loveparade Masses In Motion, contains all seven the LP Anthems from 97 to 2003, plus some LP extras.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement