return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Can anyone help? - Myplay problems
View this Thread in Original format
Paul Wilson
I've been trying to get a hold of the track Jox "Killing Me" (Trouser Enthusiasts Club Mix) for a while but have had no luck. However, a few days back I put up a message on another forum asking for it! A guy who has it has emailed me and says he'll put it up in a myplay account! In return he wantsm me to give him Supreme Beings Of Leisure "Strange Love Addiction" (Trouser Enthusiasts Mix). He doesn't have ICQ or anything so he told me to up it to Myplay account! I spent hours trying to up it but was unsuccessful each time because of my connection!

However, I was thinking that I could send it through ICQ to somebody with a faster connection and then you can upload it to my Myplay account! If anythings possible, please tell me and I will send the file to you and give you an ICQ message withmy locker details! This would be a great help if anyone can do it for me, it's a pretty good track so you can get to keep it in return!

Thanks in advance!
Paul Griffiths 1
Give us a beep Paul...I'll up it at work for you.
Paul Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Trance God
you can name the paly i,m talking to my self hehehehehhehehehe
buddy

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST YOU PIECE OF !!!! DON'T ING REPLY TO IT IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY YOU ING TOSSER!!!!
Paul Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Griffiths 1
Give us a beep Paul...I'll up it at work for you.

How soon could you do it because I really need it done quite soon because I'm going on holiday on Wednesday!
Paul Griffiths 1
I start work in less than 12 hours...so pretty soon I guess :)
[A|ienFactory]
Hey Paul, you seem to be a Trouser Enthusiasts fan.
All I have is "Sunscreem - Cover Me (Trouser Enthusiasts Mix)":D:D.
Anyway, let me know if I can help.
Paul Wilson
OK I'll send the file soon!
Paul Wilson
quote:
Originally posted by [A|ienFactory]
Hey Paul, you seem to be a Trouser Enthusiasts fan.
All I have is "Sunscreem - Cover Me (Trouser Enthusiasts Mix)":D:D.
Anyway, let me know if I can help.

Do you have a fast connection? If I send the file could you upload it to my Myplay account asap?
[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson

Do you have a fast connection? If I send the file could you upload it to my Myplay account asap?

yeah, send it over with the myplay account info.
Paul Wilson
What's your ICQ number?

[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Wilson
What's your ICQ number?

Check your PM.
Paul Wilson
Problem solved, case closed!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement