return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

JayD is the man
View this Thread in Original format
j_spot
quote:
Originally posted by JayD

I have read these "threads" with this bull, but I havent replied to one of them at all. I just want to say one little thing, I dont want to get into the middle of any of this but Paul Wilson, why do you feedback on these people. Leave them alone, let them talk. Read the thread and just easily ignore. Chill out, given them what they want is just going to make them smile. Be smart, please take this into concideration.

WHY HAVENT WE THOUGHT OF THIS!!! Rhox and others are all going on my ignore list as soon as this is done! We could all put them on the ignore list and never see another post again!!! YEAH!!!
Lynx
hehehe. the ignore list. lol. true true.
Lynx
slow? nah. kinda amusin' to read the threads before closin'. hehe.
Fatboy
Lol, quite a rare thing to see that wild tiger dancing across the screen:p Haven't seen u as much as before on the board Lynx.. Probably better for u anyways.. The board has been invaded with heads lately:(

Peace
Lynx
so i see. so i see. never have a closed so many threads in 5 minutes. lol. but yeah, been busy man. :) got lotza work and personal design work to do. but i still pop in here occasionally. :)
Lynx
ROFLMAO you can't see rollinhard-on's posts anymore. lol. just felt like stating that. hehe.
Dj Lex
Hehe yes those guys are ignorant. Nice to see you again Lynx. For a long time or do you disappear again
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement