return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Friday 22nd clubbing
View this Thread in Original format
ahlamalek
ok guys, this forum seems dead. Yeah the weather is good and all, thus everyone spends less time here. So how about we spend lesser time on the board by getting together and party??

Also, I notice there's some TA tourists in Montreal, how about we welcome them MTL style :)

And if it works out, I'll sing the "we want pu**y" song for y'all :o :o :D
DJ Charlie
good idea...
its also the last weekend before school for most of us.
ahlamalek
true true :)

so lets get this thing going :)
DJ Charlie
well.. what club can you go to ?
ZinG
yes but I wanna get hammered on August 31st
mauro picotto plz:D
Dj Nacht
Yeaa im up for this cause I just figured out my first cegep class starts monday.
fastmp3
yo bitches well party on sunday 24th right after my plane lands :D
Dj Nacht
lol Fast the day after its my first day of cegep. I will make a nice impression when I walk into class with a hangover heh:eek:
ahlamalek
Friday it will be... Sunday isn't a good day to party, work or school the next morning doesn't help:whip:
alec
Work ha!
I haven't been at work all week, nor will I be!
Thanks to that poweroutage all non essential gov employees must "work from home"
ha I can't do that
so I've been practising my midnight club II skills!

Ace_V
Malek the idea is great. But as usual I have a problem, a make-up Exam on wednesday 27. After I'm done with that I'm ready for anything clubing afterhours you name it.

p.s. never deffer winter session exams, cuz you forget everything during the summer.:nervous:
Ace_V
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
lol Fast the day after its my first day of cegep. I will make a nice impression when I walk into class with a hangover heh:eek:

Don't worry buddy. Last year I started my last semester in CEGEP, after dancing at Red Lite untill 7am. after the club I drove straight to school....
That was something:crazy:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement