return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Thanks 4 this site!!
View this Thread in Original format
Hi Swamper!

I just want to tell you how much I enjoy visiting this site! You've got cool downloads (especially the mixes from parties!!), but this forum is just great! Trance music lovers from all over the world try to help eachother out. It's just amazing to see how many of those trance music lovers (like myself) know your site and visit it so regularly. I've already got some answers on questions regarding unknown songs (to me, luckily some other guys here do know them).
Also the discussion of the new cd's (like Tiësto's new album) help me to figure out which cd's to buy.
I hope you'll continue your great work on this site and don't stop because of some stupid idiots who keep stealing your songs without crediting you. We'll all (at least I hope so) try to keep this site one of the best out there!!!

Keep up the good work!
Thanx,
Barney
Swamper
I'll keep this site going don't worry

People who steal from me are just being lazy.. I don't mind if they post stuff I have, just give credit where it's due.. to myself for most of the stuff or the releasers/rippers for the other stuff..

Boomer187
itsTrueSonic
kudos to Swamper!

thanks swamper for the site, and thanks to TeknoHead2025 for making the free Tranceaddict.com advertisements on the ID3 tags on the mp3s back during the Napster days. where is that guy recently?

i have been browsing since 2002, but became a member last year. how lame of me is that or what?
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by itsTrueSonic
kudos to Swamper!

thanks swamper for the site, and thanks to TeknoHead2025 for making the free Tranceaddict.com advertisements on the ID3 tags on the mp3s back during the Napster days. where is that guy recently?

i have been browsing since 2002, but became a member last year. how lame of me is that or what?

thats funny cause I was the complete opposite. I saw the site and registered right away, then didn;t post for a long while. heh.

n00b
DiMethGuy
damn could somebody share all these rolls with me please...i feel so left out... i wanna feel the love
Fundamental
Spacey Orange
WTF. I pulled this up from the music discussion archives and its moved to COR. Strict and lame.
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
WTF. I pulled this up from the music discussion archives and its moved to COR. Strict and lame.

Well done to the mods. :D
itsTrueSonic
does this mean that i don't get my +1, because it got moved?

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

j/k .. hahaha ..

To boomer, are you calling be a noob?? go bring you ringing cowbells and your oyster band somewhere else, because it doesn't belong to the COR. the dancing hippo belongs to the COR ! .. hahahahaha

** bring back the dancing hippo!

twisted
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
Thanks Swamper for keeping your promise! I wish I could have been here from the very begining. Here's to four more years! :D

Weerrrd chu de mudder
mezzir
woah the second poster confused the hell outta me
not to mention the lack of a name, avatar, or status
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement