return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
My Home town is Burning!!
View this Thread in Original format
mcleod
I can't believe this, my home town is burning down. Kelowna my favorite place is going to the s. I was going to move back there and now there isn't going to be anything left. My friend's houses have burned down, my girlfriend had to evacuate. This is ridiculous, i can't believe how many god damn fires have started in BC. Apparently someone doesn't like the province too much. Hopefully they can get the fire under control, because at this rate everything will be gone. :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :nervous: :nervous:
robin
that sucks dude!

good luck
TylerH
Yea it does suck, that whole area is burning up.... and the smoke is comming to Edmonton :whip:

But seriously hopefully it will get it all sorted.
NiteKiD
what, im in vancouver and i hear nothing of these fires...are they natural or arson?
Z1D
Sorry to hear about the evac man, that fire is HUGE. I hope the weather changes in a big hurry.
The Journal said 20K people had to be evacuated, with the rest on standby. Its hard to imagine a city of 100 000 is at risk of being burned down in this day and age, just goes to show what a monstrous fire this is.

On a side note: Anyone catch the front page of the Journal today? (8/23) Wow what a surreal picture.
DJ Cubano
wow haven't heard anything about this in the states...anyone got a link? hopefully everybody is o.k. :nervous: :(
Clyde77
all ta should unite to fight the wildfires.

hmm but seriously im vvery sorry to hear that hopefuly everything will be alright and i hope that they put out the fire soon:( :(
Z1D
Link as requested:
http://www.canada.com/national/features/fires/
Vanilla
Ya the smoke has been super heavy here in Calgary for the last week or so. So bad that you can taste smoke when you breathe sometimes.
Technaut
heavy dunt :(

moncster
That's why you should find a giant balloon and live in the skies. :rolleyes: duh
Dmatrox
That sucks, i saw that on the news yesterday.

There are 2 fires in Alberta, fires in BC and fires in Montana as far as i know.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement