return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
Labour Of Love Meet Up
View this Thread in Original format
Trancekyd
Ok tonight is the night its 8 am and I am up to do laundry and before, enjoy this last weekend of summer. So where is everyone meeting up tonight? My suggestion would be eitehr scotland Yard or Finn McCools on the esplanade. As for and afterparty idea, was thinking about an chill out (beer and such) at centre isalnd, anyone up for that?
Ninjapimp
Tatgirl already has a reservation for TA's at Fionn McCools.

Be there or be square...:crazy:
Trancekyd
and she never gav me a personal invite
DigiNut
Nor me... have I been a bad boy? :conf:
alec
I think she's invited people from out of town, such as myself, and I know shes hosting some american friends who are likely coming. I think she just wants to show people not from Toronto around, sort of take care of them. like me, I can't believe I'm doing my first ever trip to the guv at an event such as this, I'm nuts.
Trancekyd
Not as nuts as those who went to GUV last night(looks in the mirror) my god how am i gonna make it tonight, mmmmmmmm beer would be nice right about now.
tatgirl
No, sorry about the lack of communication on my part (esp. to u Brian), but I've been swamped this week, and have barely been online.
I made a reservation for "Tranceaddict" (in the smoking section) at Fionn McCool's for 8pm, 70 The Esplanade.

It's gonna be cash and carry, unless u make other arrangements. This way, no one is short on their bill.
DigiNut
So is that an open invitation, or is it just for the out-of-towners?
samhouse
i was at guv last night....mark was brilliant as usual:)....
see ya'll tonight
tatgirl
quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
So is that an open invitation, or is it just for the out-of-towners?

If it were 'private', I wouldnt have posted this.... sheesh! so many sensitive people around here....

DigiNut
quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
If it were 'private', I wouldnt have posted this.... sheesh! so many sensitive people around here....

lol- I was just going by what alec said, no need to get huffy about it. :p

I'll see everyone there, whoever is going!
infinity HiGH
wouldn't wanna be square...so i'm definately gonna be at 'finn-whatever-the--it's-called'
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement