return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
For those at the pre-meet w/ Ferry on Sunday
View this Thread in Original format
tatgirl
There was a 'problem' with the bill from the table Jenna, Mike, Dallas, etc.. were all sitting at. Did u guys total it all up before leaving? There was $88 left on a bill of $104. I paid the $20 difference, and RJ contributed $10 to me, which he shouldn't have, but something was short along the way.

Copy of the bill:

1 side salad- $1.99 (Dallas- paid)
1 Bruschetta- $6.29 (RJ)
2 Grilled Chicken Sandwich- $17.98
1 fish & chips- $12.79
1 side mashed potatos- $1.99
2 Upper Canada- $6.92
1 Carls Lite Pitcher- $13.98
3 Stella's- $16.65

food- $47.96
bar- $30.63
PST- $6.90
GST- $5.50
total- $90.99
15% tip- $13.65

grand total: $ 104.64
StereoPrincess
I sat down there but didn't order anything since we were late. Mike and Jenna counted up all of there stuff and left plenty to pay for it.
rabbitjoker
quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
1 Bruschetta- $6.29 (RJ)
2 Upper Canada- $6.92

I consumed the above mentioned items.

So.. [$13.21+TAX=15.20+TIP] means I should have left $17.470225.

I was unable to cut pennies into little bits, so I left a $20 bill.
mpjohnston
1 Carls Lite Pitcher- $13.98 was me and I threw in $17.

And on a side note, nice to met some of you guys. Hopefully i'll see ya on Friday

Mike
ZinG
LOL
this is so embarrassing!
ZinG
quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
There was a 'problem' with the bill from the table Jenna, Mike, Dallas, etc.. were all sitting at. Did u guys total it all up before leaving? There was $88 left on a bill of $104. I paid the $20 difference, and RJ contributed $10 to me, which he shouldn't have, but something was short along the way.

Copy of the bill:

1 side salad- $1.99 (Dallas- paid)
1 Bruschetta- $6.29 (RJ)
2 Grilled Chicken Sandwich- $17.98
1 fish & chips- $12.79
1 side mashed potatos- $1.99
2 Upper Canada- $6.92
1 Carls Lite Pitcher- $13.98
3 Stella's- $16.65

food- $47.96
bar- $30.63
PST- $6.90
GST- $5.50
total- $90.99
15% tip- $13.65

grand total: $ 104.64

Im hungry i'll pay 20 bucks for the Grilled chicken sandwich, must be juicy:eyes:
Mr. Furious
This is why I always get my own bill.

Some people don't know the concept of tipping.

Some people round their prices down instead of up and still don't incorporate a tip.

I've even seen some people pull out a calculator in the middle of a restaurant.

*slaps forehead*
vtec junkie
my new cell phone has a tip calculator on it. even though i never used it and prob never will....i still thought it was pretty cool. :D
Mr. Furious
How is a tip calculator different from a regular calculator?

All calculators can calculate tips if you know how to do it.

...I don't see the point anyhow considering i'd never give the server exact change as a tip. People in the service industry absolutely hate anything lower than a quarter. My friends used to throw the dimes and nickels in the garbage.
tatgirl
LOL. Yeah, well... I'm just trying to figure out if they actually totalled up the bill before they left or not. There's always the possibilty that it was all there and someone pulled out some cash or the waiter pulled a scam. Either way, just trying to see if anyone can verify the amount of $ that was left.

ryanm
I was sitting at that table but I paid for my beer at the bar.

The guy sitting to Diginut at the end of the table, not sure who is name is, ordered the pitcher and fish and chips. Not sure if this helps.

I hate when people don't cover there fair share of the bill.

People when you go to a bar add $3-4 for every $10 you spend. People many times forget this and only cover the taxes.

Thanks for covering it Nat
maxtuh
I paid for my beer - 1 heineken - 6.50$
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement